XVIII Good Ending

TW: Mentions of pain, gore, and death if you don't like these topics you can skip this part. (I'll be adding a little part after this where it will have no violence or anything like pain, gore, or death.)

Before we start! The "Good Ending" will be a little different, but it's still the good ending. I know the "Bad Ending" was very dark so here is the good ending.

(Long Chapter)

Mammon was on the verge of screaming until he lost his voice. Yet he knew it would be no use. The witch could come back any moment, any second. His mental state definitely wasn't helping right now either.

Mammon had his head to the floor, he was biting his bottom lip to keep himself from crying.

Would he die here?

He didn't want to die in a cold, dark, and lonely place. He wanted to die with the ones he loved. He couldn't give all that up now. If he is going to die he'll go down doing it in a fight.

Mammon lifted his head up quickly, he was losing time. Mammon scanned the room like he had done multiple times before. If he could find anything, just anything.

Nothing.

"What am I gonna do now?" Mammon thought. It was bad enough he was framed, now he was held captive?

"Not meanin' to sound like Beel here but I'm hungry!" Mammon mumbled as he looked at the scattered pieces of food.

Looking at it more he saw it was some sort of oatmeal. Mammon never minded oatmeal, but coming from the way the witch it, made him gag.

The oatmeal was a darker shade of white, and it was chunky, in clumps too. Something caught his eye though as he was criticizing the oatmeal.

There was something on the floor in the oatmeal slop. It was pure white, and it was small. Mammon was in chains but he could lean just a bit forward to see that white thing clearer.

He leaned the tiniest bit closer and he found out it was a piece of paper. It was some scribbled writing. Not very good handwriting enough for him to actually read luckily.

Reading the piece of paper, it dawned on him. It was a spell.

"A spell!" He exclaimed quietly. "Maybe if I read it somethin' good will happen—then again, maybe somethin' bad will happen too."

"It could be a torture spell for me she dropped! Or  it could be spell for money!"

"..."

"Probably not the money thing. Ya know what I'll just try anyways!" Mammon concluded and started to read the spell aloud.

After multiple failed attempts he gave up.

"What am I gonna do now?" Mammon said bringing his hands to his face. He then realized the chains were broken. He was so caught up in the spell he didn't notice the chains were broken.

"Stupid Mammon! Always doin' this!" Mammon said before facepalming himself. 

"Oh right! The witch!" He reminded himself. "Now I need to find some sorta weapon."

There were no things in the room that were considered as weapons, so Mammon picked up the only thing that could honestly "hurt" the witch. The food tray.

It was plastic and was color red. Even though it was plastic he could still use it. One hard swing to the head and she would be on the ground, giving Mammon enough time to finish her.

How would he execute his plan? Why he would hide behind the door. He remembered when he was little, hiding behind the door was his favorite hiding spot. The most important thing for his plan was timing.