XI Mammon's Birthday Fun! (Part One)

{Before this story starts I'm so sorry for not thanking you all for 100+ views I am beyond happy! You are all amazing and thank you for supporting my work! Also I apologize for the parts. I swear no writers block! Time just goes by fast. Enjoy the song! Credits to Hirotaka Kobayashi.}

"WOOAAHH!" Mammon exclaimed as he saw the amusement park. It was just like he imagined, beautiful and loud.

Mammon then remembered to grab the handkerchief from his pocket. He finally remembered to bring this handkerchief. It was white and had a red circle on it.

This handkerchief was then wiped across the fifth's oldest mouth from all the drool on his face.

"Oi Beel! You're gonna get your drool everywhere!" Mammon scolded Beel who was still drooling heavily from the strong scent of amusement park food.

Beel snapped out of his trance and nodded quickly waiting for the okay to roam around the fair.

Mammon was still thinking about how tiring the trip was. He hated being trapped in a car there was no fun. He installed this new gambling game on his D.D.D though, and was enjoying winning a ton of game grim.

"Now before we all go we have to make sure everyone is in groups!" Lucifer spoke up. "Levi you're with Asmo."

Leviathan, the third oldest looked at Asmodeus the fifth oldest and sighed. Levi just wanted to go find the anime section but he knew Asmo would start dragging him everywhere preventing him from achieving his goal.

"Satan, Mc. You're with Beel and Belphie." At this statement Satan whipped out a book and didn't show any bit of emotion.

"Diavolo and Barbatos I assume you both have your situation all sorted?" Lucifer asked the two demons.

"Yes Lucifer." The blue and black-haired one answered. "I will be with my lord."

"Okay good." Lucifer replied. "Mammon, you will be with me."

Mammon looked at Lucifer scared. "W-whatever you say big-bro I'm your main man hahaha.."

"Solomon you can be- Wait, where is Solomon?" Lucifer questioned ignoring the previous statement Mammon had said.

Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

"Well, I guess we'll be having the party without-"

"WAAAAIIIIIITTTT!" A familiar voice cried out. It was Solomon. And with Simeon and Luke?

Lucifer's expression went blank.

"We made it- *pant pant* just in *pant* time!" Simeon said.

"We made it!" Luke yelled in joy then wrapped his arms around Mammon making everyone (Except Solomon and Simeon) surprised.

"And thank you Mammon for helping with the problem at school."

Mammon smiled and patted Luke's head. "Anytime little bud." Everyone (except Solomon and Simeon) were just staring, and the younger brothers were having a hint of jealousy even Belphie who woke up because of the commotion.

"Since it's my birthday I decided my group will be Lucifer, Simeon, Luke, and me of course!"

"Solomon you can be with Levi and Asmo and that's final." Mammon said.

"Oooh! Solomon let's take pictures together!" Asmo squealed.

Lucifer was still shocked but shook himself.

"We may now separate."