IX The Sleepover (Part One)

"Guys! Where are ya?" A voice rang from the midst of the fog. It wasn't just any voice, it was Mammon's.

Mammon kept walking forward puzzled at what was happening. "There were absolutely no clouds today." He thought.

He was about to stop, because it seemed he was walking for hours. When he heard running noises.

"Huh?" He looked up. The fog was so thick though that he couldn't see anything. "Maybe it's just my imagination." He reassured himself. "I'll just stop and rest for a little bit."

Mammon looked around him. Nothing. He was with his brothers and then the fog came. One by one they all left him there. They left him. "No! Now is not the time to cry Mammon! Toughen up for once!" His left hand started to make a fist. "They left me though..

"GAH!" Mammon screamed. Something grabbed his right hand and he didn't know what.

"Calm down Mammon. It's just me." Mammon realized that this thing wasn't a thing, it was his amazing human Mc. (The sheep is back!)

"Mc?"He questioned. "No it's Lucifer." Mammon looked at the fog on the right and gave a "haha soo funny" face.

"Mammon I know you're looking at me." Mammon's ocean eyes widened and he looked away as fast as he could. He didn't want his human to know that he was blushing.

"You stupid human! I wasn't looking at you at all!" He shouted. "Okay, sure." Mc said with the most sarcastic tone ever. "I'm serious! I wasn't looking at you!" He whined.

"Alright! I'm sorry you big baby." The human apologized with a smirk. "That's righ- DID YOU SAY BIG BABY?!"

Mammon started saying nonsense like how Mc should bow down to him and he should be respected and all that. Well, before he noticed his and Mc's hands were both still locked together, fingers intertwined and all.

Mammon immediately shook his hand off yours, crossed his arms, and looked away to hide his blushing face. Again.

"Shame, I was about to save you from that lamppost." Mc spoke. "What? A lamppost? Human, I have better eyesight than you, so you should stop trying with those tricks of yours."

"Okay Mammon suit yourself." Mc replied. "I will human." Mammon said turning his head finally.

"And human, if you'd be delighted to know-"

*Thud*

"Right on cue." Mc thought and rushed over to help Mammon up.

"Wake up Mammoney." Mc said shaking him. Mc waited for a few seconds and Mammon's eyes slowly opened. "Mc?" Mammon asked. "Yes? You never told me if you got hit by a lamppost grimm would be floating above you."

Mc face-palmed their forehead and put Mammon's arm on their shoulder and lifted him up. "That's because it doesn't happen Mammon." The human chuckled.

"Hehe reeeeeaaallllyyyy?" He insisted. "Really. But a good thing is that the lamppost you bumped into is the one in front of Purgatory Hall."

Mammon gasped and slowly closed his eyes while Mc walked him inside the building known as Purgatory Hall.