V The Hangout

"Where did ya think we could "hangout"? Mammon asked the angel while kicking a pebble. "Well Mammon, I was thinking maybe we could go to Hell's Kitchen? Hmmm Hell's Kitchen? Sure!" The demon agreed.

They walked in the strong smelling restaurant and saw a waiter leaning against a pedestal. "Excuse me?" Simeon asked the tall waiter. "I'm guessing a table of two." The waiter replied.

"Yes please" the angel said with a smile. "Right this way gentlemen." The waiter then led them to a small, but neat table with a snow-white table cloth.

"Look at this Mammon all the proper table placements in order! I've never noticed that. You never have Simeon? Lucifer made us learn a three hour lesson about table manners.
If we got one bit wrong, you'd get a smack on your rear. Really? Lucifer can be tough in his punishments huh? Too tough." Mammon implied.

Mammon opened his mouth to say something else but a server came before he could say it. "Hello! Hello! Welcome to Hell's Kitchen I'm Xina (Zeena) and I'll be your server today!" A short but energetic demon said.

"Would you like some appetizers or would you like to move on to the meal?"

Simeon looked at Mammon giving him the look of "You decide." Mammon cleared his throat and gave a sly smile. "We'd like to have the appetizers."

"Alright then what would you like for your drinks and appetizers?" Simeon picked up the menu and thought the appetizer called "The salsa of Doom" sounded good.

"Tortilla chips with the spiciest salsa in Hell." A short but reasonable explanation.

"Mammon what do you say about "The salsa of Doom"? Simeon asked Mammon. "That's my favorite appetizer..how do you—"

But before the demon could finish he interrupted his own sentence "I mean of course your new favorite is my favorite! I am The Great Mammon after all! Xina we'd like the "Salsa of Doom"!"

"And your drinks?" The server asked after writing the appetizer down. "I'd like water please." Simeon said. "And The Great Mammon would like a Coke."

"Okay coming right up!" The server replied then walked off to get the order with a notepad of what looked like small scribbles. Mammon was busy thinking about his greatness when Simeon said "Mammon is that-?"