New Character: Golden Freddy

You Meet Him:

    First night? No problem! Okay well teeny tiny problem, practically minuscule really. There may or may not be a high likelihood of death.

     ... Alright well some people may define that as a massive problem.

     Despite the constant threat hanging over your head, you aren't really all too worried about the animatronics. They have stayed pretty close to the stage most of the night. Even Pirate Cove was uneventful and quiet. Whether the guy on the phone was being over exaggerative or if you were just extremely lucky, you don't know, nor do you care. You're just happy the night seems to be running so smoothly and with much less risk than first expected.

     "If this keeps up, I'll make it through this week with no problems," you mumble. With another quick scan of the building, you check up on the locations of each animatronic. Bonnie quietly stands backstage, Chica had moved from her spot in the dining hall to hang out in the bathrooms (for whatever reason), and Freddy hasn't budged since the night began. No immediate dangers here.

     You glance down at the clock on the desk. Bright red numbers tell you that it's only 3 AM and you still have another 3 hours to go. Time couldn't pass fast enough, and you definitely feel the energy draining from you with every passing moment. You yawn and stretch before returning to checking the cameras again.

     You rub your eyes and your hand slips, opening Cam 2B. You roll your eyes and quickly change cameras with a sigh. You pause for a moment as something starts nagging at your brain. You can't quite place it, but... was there something different in that camera? Something definitely felt off. What was it? Your curiosity and confusion get the better of you. Opening 2B, you take a careful look over the limited perspective of the camera. Nothing seems out of the ordinary, but you were almost certain something had been different a moment ago. You sit quietly, staring at the camera, trying to recall what was different. You bring the tablet closer to your face inspecting every tiny detail. The poster. The poster was different, wasn't it? Or... was it? You had only caught a glimpse of it before changing the camera so you can't be too sure what it had changed too. Perhaps it hadn't changed at all and you are looking way too deep into something that isn't actually there. You chuckle and pinch the bridge of your nose. "I must be really tired."

     As you move to set the tablet down, you find yourself face to face with a figure lying on your desk in a rather dramatic (and suggestive) pose.

     "Hello, Darling~"

     WACK. Within seconds your tablet makes contact with the figure's head and they crash to the floor with a yelp and a thump. You quickly scramble to make distance between you and the figure now lying at your feet. You go as far as to kick the chair towards the figure to provide more obstacles between you. Raising your tablet above your head, you prepare to defend yourself against whoever this intruder was.

     The figure sits up with a groan and brings their hand up to soothe the dull ache in their head. "Bloody hell," they wince. You take a moment to get a somewhat good look at the figure in front of you. A man in a golden suit, obviously way too well dressed given the circumstances, with his top hat to the side nurses his injured head. His light brown hair is void of any red, so you assume whatever you did to him wasn't too serious.

     "WHO ARE YOU?" you shout. "HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?" He winces more and slowly turns his gaze up at you. His honey-colored eyes only distract you for a second. "ANSWER ME!" You demand. He reaches for his top hat, maintaining eye contact with you as best as he can. Once he situates it back on his head, he carefully rises from his seated position and only breaks eye contact to straighten out his suit and brush off the dust. And then, as if he hadn't just been lying in pain on the office floor, he looks at you and smiles.