Friendships Begin.

Freddy:

So far your week was going great! Freddy came to visit every night since what happened with a certain animatronic. (Cough Chica Cough). Now you were on your 6th night and Freddy was sitting on the desk, listening to you talk.

He wouldn't let anything touch you, the other animatronics never came near the office when he was around. You just assumed it was fear of getting punished by their boss or something, but you weren't complaining.

Anyways you were currently laughing about your own story, Freddy was too. "You have quite the sense of humor my dear (Y/N)" You wiped some tears that had slipped your eyes. "Thank you Freddy, feels good hearing that from someone other than my roommate."

Freddy noticed you starting to yawn a lot more often. He rose an eyebrow. "Are you alright my dear?" He asked. Nodding, you yawned once more. "Just tired... I don't get much sleep. Looks like it's catching up with me." You chuckled. "No sleep? Now why is that?" He questioned. "My roommate is really loud and always shouting or having friends over. Plus I have this job."

Slowly, he walked over to you.

Then he picked you up.

You jumped a bit and he sat down with you in his lap. "I recommend some sleep, I'll take care of everything alright?" Closing your eyes, you relaxed onto his chest. "Thank you Freddy..." he smiled and patted your head gently. "No need for thanks." "Not for this, just for being a friend."

'Friend.' He liked the sound of that word.

... but at the same time, it made his chest ache.

Bonnie:

Lately, Bonnie has been more... protective. He would always close the doors before you could get to them. He also tended to use the lights, not enough to loose so much power, but enough to see if anything was there. He would still listen to you and you would talk, but he was protective.

You were sitting on the chair, focusing on the cameras. Foxy was about to run down the hall, just as you were about to touch the button Bonnie pressed it. Glaring, you grumbled "I can do it by myself, I'm not helpless." He just sighed.

After an hour, things had calmed down and the animatronics stayed near the stage. Bonnie was currently talking to you about his day job, entertaining kids and such. He was complaining about how Freddy was always the center of attention. You mindlessly listened, and eventually you tuned him out. You continued watching the cams.

Next thing you know their is a hand in front of your face and a voice saying "Hey! Wake up! You okay (Y/N)?" You blinked a few times and looked at Bonnie. "You alright? You kinda zoned out there..." he said, and he kinda sounded worried. You nodded and waved him off dismissively.

"Alright... I just want to make sure you aren't sick or anything."

Those words made you look at him again, and you smiled. "So you do care about me huh?" you asked. He glared at you and muttered "in a way..." Your smile grew.

"I guess that's what friends do right? They care about you..." You said aloud. He nodded.

You liked being friends.

But something told you that wouldn't last.

Foxy:

Foxy was acting a little strange. He came to visit way more often, even if you checked the cameras. He would stay for long periods of time, and then leave at the end of you shift. You just shrugged it off as him being paranoid from the 'I thought you were dead so I rushed to save you' situation.