You Become a Couple!

Freddy:

You hadn't seen Freddy for 3 days. You had been avoided for 2 days by him. He just seemed to... hate you. Had you done something wrong? No.. not at all. Freddy was just afraid of rejection, as most people are.

Of course you didn't know this, how could you? You didn't know how he truly felt, but you knew how you felt. You felt hurt, and depressed. Your heart ached, because the one you loved was trying to avoid you.

You had enough.

You wanted answers, and that's what you were going to get. One way or another.

You came to work, walking through those same doors once more. Glancing at the stage you waved a bit, but other than that you ignored him. As you stepped into the office, you slipped your bag off and set it down near your chair. Turning on the tablet, you got set up for the night ahead of you.

Freddy, on the other hand, was too ashamed and embarrassed to even look at you. Bonnie and Chica glared at their leader. "Freddy, what are you doing?!" Chica whisper shouted. "Yeah, spill it!" Bonnie added. "I-I-I...." Freddy stuttered. "If you don't confess or apologize soon, she's going to hate you." Chica said, in a warning like tone. Bonnie nodded in agreement. Freddy glanced toward the direction of the office, and sighed.

Soon it was Midnight, and the whole place was dark.

You turned on the cameras and looked at the stage, sighing. You set the tablet down and waited. 'If Freddy visits me tonight, then I'll try and get my answers. What if he doesn't?' you thought. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there." you muttered to yourself.

"Cross what bridge?"

You jumped and looked at the door. Freddy stood there, looking like he did the last time you saw him. "Well, it's a bridge I won't have to cross now." You said and smiled at him. He nodded and walked into the room, then sat on the desk.

It was silent for a few moments, and it made the atmosphere horribly awkward. and uncomfortable. After a while, you decided to say something. "Freddy..." you started, catching his attention. You bit your lip before glancing away for a second. You sighed and looked back at the male. "I-I-I... Did I do something... wrong? Did I upset you or something?" you asked, afraid for the answer.

Freddy jumped and shook his head. "No! Why on earth would you think that?!" You ran your fingers through you (H/L) (H/C) hair. "I just... you have been avoiding me, and acting strange." you muttered. To your surprise, he grabbed your hand and made you look at him. "I would never hate you... because I-" he stopped himself.

"You what Freddy?" you questioned.

Freddy leaned real close to you, and while his lips were just barely touching yours, he whispered those 3 words you have wanted to hear from him for a long time.

"I love you."

You leaned forward and closed the gap between your lips. It felt amazing to finally be kissing him after so long. Pulling away, you smiled.

"I love you too."

Bonnie:

You walked into the now closed restaurant, like you did every week day. Trying to avoid eyecontact with a certain animatronic bunny, you made your way to the office. Bonnie sighed and looked at you longingly.

"Bonnie~" a certain blonde called. Bonnie groaned and looked over at Chica. "Can't you let me be? Please?" he asked. Chica frowned and noticed he was looking toward the office. "Don't tell me she rejected you..." she spoke and looked back at the male. "Something like that... she thinks I'll break her heart, like her friend's boyfriend did." Chica crossed her arms and then smiled. "Just try to show her you really do love her." "Easier said than done." Bonnie grumbled. The blonde grabbed the male's shirt, and forced him to stand up. "No pick-up lines, just admit how much you love her! Heck, for all I care you could sing to her!!!" Chica stated. Bonnie looked toward the office once more.