He Confesses! ...Well Attempts To.

Freddy:

Like every day, Freddy helped you survive every night. Same old, same old. You never put much thought to it, you enjoyed his company, it made you feel... happy.

Freddy, on the other hand, was trying to keep his nerves and body calm. Always being careful about what he said and did. He feared that one wrong move and he would die of embarrassment.

That being said he has been building up the courage to tell you that he loves you. He loves you so very much, and all he wants is for you to see that, isn't that sweet? He was VERY confident tonight, and he was going to confess.

Or so he thought.

It was 1:00 am, and you were starting to wonder where Freddy was. He'd usually be there as soon as the clock struck 12:00! You tried not to think about it too much and continued checking the cameras.

Unbeknownst to you, Freddy was standing right outside your door. He was silently freaking out and trying to calm down. After a few more minutes of taking deep breaths, he took one last breath and stepped into the office and tried to pull off his best smile.

"Oh, there you are Freddy! I was starting to worry about you!" You smiled, feeling much better he was here with you. "Hm? Oh... uh y-yes, Sorry about being late." He muttered.

'Did he just stutter? No way, Freddy is calm and collected, he never stutters.... but I could've sworn....'

 You rose an eyebrow and said "um it's alright I guess." Freddy started blushing out of embarrassment. You looked up from the cameras to see him all red in the face.

'Maybe he's ill?'

 You stood up and pressed your back hand against his forehead. "Are you feeling okay? You are really red and you stuttered." Freddy nodded quickly and said "Um, y-yeah! I feel fine." He smacked your hand away and took a few steps.

After a moment of silence, Freddy spoke up again.

"Um... (Y/N)?"

"What is it Freddy?" you responded, looking toward said male.

"I.. um... I-I... uh..." he cleared his throat and rubbed his neck. "I have to go." He quickly muttered.

He ran out of the room and left you by yourself, confused...

... and hurt.

Bonnie:

Bonnie was totally calm... on the outside. On the inside he was freaking out. He had absolutely NO IDEA how he was going to do this.

So he was just going to throw cheesy pick up lines at you.

Strutting proudly and confident to your office, Bonnie was thinking and trying to keep his nerves calm. As he went into the office, there you were. You were... laughing? Why were you laughing?

You had just watched Chica on the cameras make fun of Bonnie. You thought it was the most funniest thing on the planet. So you were laughing your ass off at Chica's lovey dovey eyes.

"Something funny (Y/N)?"

You jumped at the sudden sentence and stopped laughing. "Ummm uhhhhh.... maybe?" you giggled nervously. He smirked "I see... well then" You went back to looking at the cameras.

"Hey darlin'?"

"Hm?"

"You must be a keyboard."

You glanced up at Bonnie, confused. "I'm sorry what?" "You must be a keyboard, because you're just my type." Facepalming, you chuckled lightly.

"Is there a rainbow today?" You rose an eyebrow. "Um no, why?" "Oh, because I just found my treasure."