He Discovers His Feelings.

Freddy:

 Freddy sat on stage waiting for the restaurant to open. You had left about 2 hours ago, and he had NOTHING to do. Bonnie was tuning his guitar, and Chica was talking to her cupcake while warming her voice up. He wasn't bored though, he was thinking of you.

 It was strange, you were always somewhere in his mind. Whenever he thought of you he felt his heart skip a beat. His cheeks were a little pink every-time, and his friends seemed to notice. 

 "Freddy are you okay?" 

 Chica's question snapped him out of his day dream. "Sorry what?" he asked, blinking a few times. "You seem.... distracted" Bonnie said, now taking a break from tuning the guitar. "I don't know what you're talking about, I am perfectly fine."

 Chica walked up to Freddy and said "You know, you've been different ever since you met that security guard girl." Bonnie nodded. "Yeah, what was her name? (something that sounds like your name) no um (another one) (another word)-" "(Y/N)" Freddy stated, tired of Bonnie struggling to do something so simple. "That was it, yeah, this (Y/N) girl has totally changed you." Freddy rolled his eyes and muttered "She has done nothing of the sort." 

 Giggling, Chica jumped up and down. Both Bonnie and Freddy rose an eyebrow at her. "I know what's going on~!" she said in a sing song tone. She giggled some more when Freddy asked "you do?" Nodding she ran over to Bonnie and whispered something in his ear. Bonnie bit his lip to hold back a laugh, but he still snickered. Freddy glared at the 2.

"Now to test it!" 

 Chica walked back over to Freddy."Close your eyes." "Why-" "Just do it." He closed his eyes and waited for Chica's next command.

"I want you to think of (Y/N)."

"WHAT?!" Freddy shouted, jumping from his seat. "Trust me!" she responded. Freddy grumbled something under his breath. "Alright..." he sat down and closed his eyes again. Your face appeared in his mind. "Now picture her smiling and laughing at something you said. The way her eyes light up and the way her smile just makes her face brighter." Chica ordered. Freddy did just that, and he started smiling. He also started blushing.

 It was silent for a moment.

"..."

"I KNEW IT!!" 

Bonnie and Freddy both jumped at Chica's voice. "You liiiikkkeee her!! Freddy's got a crush!!" She cheered. Freddy blushed even more. "N-n-no I don't... She- I mean- we I uh..." he stuttered. "That proves it even more!" The blonde girl said, giggling. She stopped and gasped. "I have to tell Foxy!" she started running off stage, her orange heels clicking on the floor. 

"NO CHICA! DON'T TELL FOXY!!" Freddy shouted after the blonde, and started chasing her. "ADMIT IT! YOU LIKE HER!" She shouted back. "I DO NOT!" 

 While running after the girl, he realized that maybe he did like you. 

Bonnie: 

Bonnie was wandering around the restaurant, a trail of kids behind him. He always enjoyed playing with the kids, but his mind was somewhere else. His mind was focused on you. But obviously the kids didn't notice. 

At the end of the day everyone had gone home and Bonnie was anxiously waiting for you to return. "Bonnie~" a voice called out behind him. He glared over his shoulder. "What is it Chica?" the male grumbled. "Why don't you come help me in the kitchen?" she asked sweetly. The lilac haired man rolled his eyes and responded "No." Chica frowned and said "Okay fine! I can't reach the flour! Why do they have to put it on the damn top shelf! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO SHORT?? And another thing, why can't they just let me make pizza whenever I want! Why is it always so dark in there too!"