Chapter 10

“You should spank him.” The doctor smiled, crossing her legs at the obvious tension between the four boys.

Zayn awkwardly coughed, “Excuse me?”

The doctor sighed, “Spank Niall, it will help.” She repeated, and they all just stared at her in perplexity.

“How will spanking our best friend, whom just attempted suicide, help?” Liam asked, emitting some anger through his words.

The black-haired woman rolled her eyes and adjusted her pencil skirt. “He told me he’d cut to punish himself. I think he’s lacking some…” She paused to find the right words. “Some discipline. You four are close with him, and I think laying down the law in your house will help show him that he doesn’t need to punish himself, because you’re doing it for him.”

Louis sighed and rubbed his eyes, when Harry spoke up. “Won’t that just make things worse? Wouldn’t it make him feel bad that we’re hurting him?”

“I’m not saying to whip him until he bleeds, and I’m not saying that he has to be the only one punished in your house. I’m saying I think you’d all rather give him a few minutes of bum pain; rather than risk him hurting himself to the point where you lose him forever.” She explained.

It was silent for a few moments as the four young British boys weighed their options. Obviously this woman was qualified for her psychology job, but that didn’t mean she knew what she was talking about. “Look.” She interrupted their thoughts. “I don’t believe in prescribing medicine that love can fix; that’s why I’m a psychologist and not a psychiatrist. But I’ve seen this before, and I have suggested corporal punishment to some of my patients. They hated the idea at first, but I know that they’re all doing better.”

Louis sighed, “Lads, we did already almost lose him once; I don’t want to go through this again.”

“But if he gets spanked, then do I as well? And who’s gonna dish out the punishment?” Harry asked.

Liam shrugged, “I think if he’s subject to it, then we all should. And whoever spanks him should be the one that he disobeyed.”

“I can’t believe we’re gonna do this.” Zayn groaned and rubbed his eyes.

The doctor smiled and got up from her seat in the waiting room. “I’ll leave you boys to talk about it. You’ve got my number, so call me if you want to schedule Niall for weekly appointments.” She flashed her two rows of white teeth, and turned to leave. “Have a great day!” She called out behind her.

It was quiet again, as if the idea of spanking in their house settled over the boys. “I just…I mean…it just feels so real…” Harry trailed off.

“Yeah,” Liam croaked, “But I’m willing to do anything if it means that Niall is happy again.”

The four nodded, agreeing with Liam. They weren’t quite ready to spank their mate, but if it helped, then they were sure as hell going to do it.

But how were they going to explain this to him?

A/N boooo it’s so short. Oh well, I’m exhausted but I wanted to put up another chapter. I love you <3 xoxo