Chapter 15

*A half hour before Niall got back*

Zayn paced back and forth, mumbling something about Liam being an ‘incompetent bumbler.’ Harry placed his hand on Zayn’s back to calm him down, but it was to no avail. The Bradford boy was so jittery and nervous that he couldn’t properly think.

“Zayn, calm down, Lou’s calling Paul and the poli-” Liam started, but he was soon cut off by a glare from Zayn.

“Don’t you dare fucking try to calm me down, Li! You’re the reason he’s not home! God, you know, you could be a little more sensitive about his feelings!” Zayn rambled, making Liam look down in shame.

The guilty brunette coughed, “I’m so sorry, I really didn’t mean to;” But, he was soon interrupted by his raven-haired friend once again.

“’You didn’t mean to.’” Zayn scoffed. “Yeah, well, fucking think next time, Liam! What if he’s hurting himself? What if he’s drunk? What if someone’s hurt him?!”

Liam pressed the palms of his hands against his shut eyes to keep the tears from falling. “I’m sorry, I’m so fucking sorry, okay?” He breathed, shakily, but steadily enough to please the boys.

Zayn sighed, “Yeah, well, you’re sure as hell gonna be sorry.” He hissed, grabbing Liam’s bicep and yanking him up the stairs. Harry, having witnessed the whole conversation, no longer wanted any part of the trouble, so he joined Louis in the kitchen.

Liam started freaking out. “What the hell, Zayn?! You can’t do this!”

“I sure as hell can,” Zayn started, “Because you’re gonna hurt like Niall is right now.” Liam whined, knowing that he probably deserved it (though he really didn’t want to admit it) and he followed Zayn into Zayn’s bedroom. He sat down on the bed and yanked his friend over his lap.

While pulling his belt out of the loops, he instructed Liam to pull his jeans down. Of course, Liam didn’t want to do so (he hadn’t gotten a spanking in years, and to say he was apprehensive would’ve been an understatement), so Zayn set the belt down and harshly yanked down Liam’s jeans for him.

Zayn, still not psychologically prepared to beat his friend’s ass, decided to give himself a limit of 40 smacks with the belt, mainly because, well, Liam deserved it with the belt, but he didn’t deserve to be abused or anything.

“Lay still, Li, and this will be over soon.” Zayn instructed, knowing very well that his words probably hadn’t made an affect. Liam absentmindedly nodded, not really registering on Zayn’s words.

Zayn started, quick and hard, to warm Liam up. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The black-haired mate cringed with every whip of the belt that he peppered on his band mate’s bottom, but he persevered because he knew Liam needed and deserved it. “Z-Zayn, oh my god, stop! Please!” Liam begged, noticing how Zayn’s spanks came less quickly, but with even more force.

“I can’t, but you’re almost done.” Zayn whispered, mainly to comfort himself than Liam. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Lam sobbed, getting slobber and snot all over Zayn’s jeans and his collared shirt. “Z-Zayn.” He whimpered, going limp as Zayn delivered that last five, harsh, painful spanks. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

As soon as Zayn finished spanking Liam, he threw the belt down and helped Liam stand up. While standing, he enveloped his sobbing friend in a giant embrace. “I’m sorry Li, I’m just so scared for Niall.” He whispered into Liam’s hair.