1. Town's Paper

Chapter One.
Anastasia's point of view:

[PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT]

Dear Archer,

Today you wore a floral red and black button up with those black jeans that hug your long legs effortlessly. You changed out the white color nail polish to black and it suits you more. I love observing the kind of outfit you feel like wearing everyday— it shows what mood you're going to be in. Today your color showed that you were not up for anyone's shit and I couldn't relate to anything more.

Sadly, you didn't mind her though.

You didn't mind when she twirled your light brown wavy like curls in between her delicate fingers as you laid between her legs. You didn't even mind it when she cupped your cheek in her soft hand and brought you closer to her. Neither did you mind when she grabbed you in her small arms and brought you closer to her skinny body.

My heart should be use to seeing you two together. It's not like you haven't been dating her for a year now. My heart shouldn't clench too tight to the arteries around her in a desperate attempt to stop the deep pain.

How can someone be so in love with someone who's meant to be with someone else? How can my heart scream for me to give her a break and fall for someone who will give her the love she cries out for but still tug towards the beautiful green eyes man? How can I pull away from him without taking a huge piece of myself out too?

"Stasia," My hand jolts against the piece of white paper below it, causing the ink to mess up on the letter I was in the middle of writing.

"Yes?" I sigh, my back facing the voice.

"It's time for dinner."

I nod my head and they take it as their cue to leave, their foot steps thudding against the wooden floors as they walk away, and I let out a deep breath. I look down at the paper, wanting to crumble it up and toss in the trash but instead I fold it neatly and stuff into a envelope. I take out my box underneath my bed and eye the hundred plus letters before stuffing the envelope into the collection and put it back under my bed.

I trail down the wooden stairs slowly before plodding my way to the dining room.

There he was.

His green eyes glance up at me for half a second before flickering towards her, going back to forgetting that I even exist. My stomach turns as his lips spread into a wide smile— his dimples poking through, and his white teeth shining.

He was beautiful.

"Come sit down sweetheart," My father whispers in my ear as he walks pass me, giving me a small smile.

I make sure to sit close to my father so he can help me pull through this dinner. I was going to make sure I didn't excuse myself from this one this time.

I had to gain some sort of strength.

I had to gain some sort of dignity.

"Stasia, I saw that your writing won an entry in the towns paper," Her vibrant blue eyes gleam with ecstasy after we all start to eat.

That causes all eyes to shift on me, including his.

Breathe.

I look down at my plate. "Yeah, it's no big deal."

"Of course it's a big deal honey, you're an incredible writer." My mother tells me.

"Thank you mom, please don't do anything crazy for me." I beg.