10. Bingo

Chapter Ten.
Archer's Point of View:

[PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT]

'I'm finally get a chance to bond with Stasia! Her friend Elle is going to give you her bag and I need you take her car to our house when school's over. I'll fill you in on everything when I see you! Thanks babes :,)'

I would have never thought in a million years that Anastasia would be skipping school with Alice. I try to imagine the conversations that they will have, but with Alice's uplifted bubbly attitude and Anastasia gloomy reserved attitude, made it impossible to create anything that wasn't awkward and odd. I was glad Alice was finally getting her time with Anastasia and I hoped Anastasia wouldn't be too hard on her and be nice.

Alice deserves that much.

Anastasia never seemed hostile with her sister, it was evident that she cared about her but she always kept distance from her almost like she pained her if she got too close. I want to ask her those questions of why that was but I knew it would have her running for the hills before I could finish the question.

"Archer?" A sweet light voice comes from behind me and I turn around to see a tall blonde with fringe bangs, standing in front of me.

My eyebrows furrow. "Yes?"

"I'm Elle, this is Stasia's bag. She told me to give it to you." She tells me, handing me a black leather backpack looking at me skeptically.

"Oh," I take the bag. "I remember you, you're dating one of my friends Niall."

A smile peaks through her natural pink lips at the mention of her new lover, her eyes glistening. He lit up the exact same way about her and that made me wonder if Alice mirrored my lovesick reaction when I was mentioned.

"Yes, and you're dating the glorious Alice Pollen." She responds, wiggling her eyebrows and I let out a laugh.

My lips rest into a smile. "Yes, I am."

"My best friend is Anastasia, I didn't think you two were close enough for you to be driving her car home and keeping her bag safe for her." She eyes me suspiciously once more..

"We have become little close in the last month, but Alice was most likely persistent on her giving me her things. Anastasia doesn't really like to give her things out easily." I chuckle.

"Didn't she give you her journal?" Her light blonde eyebrows raise.

"Yeah," I answer, still not understanding why she even did so in the first place when she couldn't even tell me her favourite colour without going into a panic attack.

How I manage to get her journal that was a portal into her mind, soul, and heart? I have no clue, but it dawns on me that maybe I knew her better than any other person in this planet if she hasn't shared that journal with no one else.

"It's pretty dark, isn't it?" Elle asks like she knew I was thinking about her pain.

"Yeah," Is all I say.

"She only showed me a few pages from that journal and even that small glimpse was hard for me to process. I went through a faze, that everyone goes through when you get close to her, where all I wanted to do was protect her and try to help her but that will only lead her to push you out. If you want to stay, you just have to realize how strong she is and that no one is going to help her besides her." Elle tells me with a small frown.

I knew how she felt.

It was a hard bargain Anastasia gave to the people in her life. She was the most rarest souls that you should always keep safe and make sure stays out of harms way, but she is her own destruction and how do you protect or help someone from them own-self?