Info

Hello everybody~

I'm writting this story because I'm bored and wanted to write. This is my first book so please forgive me because I will not be the best and will probably make a lot of errors.

Now, This story is gonna be about yoongi and hoseok and if course more people will be shown. Some will be bad guys and some good guys. This is purely fanfiction, anything that happens in this story is made up and has nothing to do with them. They are wonderful people irl and I don't want this story to change anyone's mind. This is purely for entertainment purposes.

This story will contain many triggering things, which consist of...

Abuse (that will be told in detail most of the time)

Age Gap

Trauma

Anxiety/panic attacks

Self harm

Rape

Killing

Bullying

Cheating

Manipulation

Smut

Violence

Sexual Assault

PTSD

Almost Suicide

I do not agree with any of these and hope you aren't in a situation like this. If you are dealing with things please talk to someone to help you out. It's okay to have help. I'm also a text away if you ever need to talk :)💖

Please, if you are triggered by any of those things or can't handle them, which is understandable and it's okay but please do not read this book if you are. I wouldn't want anyone feeling uncomfortable. Do not spread hate on this book for what it contains or for what happens because you have been warned already. This book is only for entertainment purposes only and to bring you out of your boredom.

Now, yoongi will sadly be a bad guy and alpha in this story, which has nothing to do with the yoongi in real life so please do not hate on him or anything, he is a really bad guy but he will get better I promise. Along with other members and many other people who will be bad and jerks in this story.

Hoseok is an innocent, obedient, and shy omega, who sadly will be hurt in many ways, but it'll get better for both of them just wait and be patient.

This story will mostly be talked in a story. Meaning that it will mostly be flashbacks. But I will tell you when it's a flaskback or part of the story and when it's present time in the book.

This book will have smut and cute scenes as well obviously~

With everything out of the way~

You shall enter the story, but be prepared cause it can be bad, but in other words. Please enjoy the storyy~