Chapter 12

The next day Hoseok woke up in a medical bed. Hoseok looked up to see Jin.

"Hoseok, you're awake. Are you okay?" Jin asked as Hoseok nodded slightly. "W-what am I doing here?" Hoseok asked softly.

Jin sighed. "Yoongi told me to go to your room and take care of you but not to ask questions." Jin said softly, already feeling guilty for Hoseok.

Hoseok nodded. He knew better then to say anything about what happened. He shivered at the thought of what happened and what yoongi said. It made him feel light headed and nauseous.

Jin treated his wounds and gave him tea to calm down his nerves as he could tell Hoseok was a bit shakened up.

After a while Hoseok went back to the room. The window again open. He went to shut it when he saw Taehyung on the tree.

"T-taehyung". Hoseok said as his eyes suddenly became teary. Taehyung got qorrued and jumped through the window.

"Baby what's wrong". Taehyung said. He called Hoseok baby out of habit.

Hoseok hugged taehyung and brokw down in his arms.

"S-someone raped m-me and yoongi thought I was c-cheating on him so n-now he is gonna let random w-wolves rape m-me". Hoseok sobbed out. Trying to say everything clear enough for tae to understand.

Taehyung's eyes widened and grip on Hoseok's body tightened a bit out of anger.

"How could he do that?! How can he let anyone touch his mate like that?!" Taehyung said as he looked at Hoseok.

Looking into Hoseok's watery eyes reminded him of his mate. The last thing he saw of his mate before he died was his watery eyes. God did he miss him.

"Come with me". Taehyung said. He couldn't protect his mate but he can try to protect Hoseok. Plus, his feelings grown for Hoseok. He will never replace his mate but it's better then being alone and Hoseok suffering

"W-what?" Hoseok asked looking up at Taehyung confused.

"Come with me. Stay with me and be my mate Hoseok". Taehyung blurted out. Hoseok gasped as he froze.

"I-I can't". Hoseok said as he looked down. "Rather w-we like it or not. We aren't mates. We aren't meant to be. I'm sorry about your mate Taehyung. But I'll be okay. Even i-if it hurts. I'm used to it". Hoseok said as tears slid down his face.

"Just because you're used to it doesn't make it normal and okay Hoseok!" Taehyung said, raising his voice a bit. Causing Hoseok to flinch.

Taehyung said, cupping his face. "I-I'm sorry for yelling at you." Taehyung said as he connected his forehead against Hoseok. He pecked his lips softly causing Hoseok to gasp as Taehyung went to the window.

"My offer still stands Hoseok. If you ever get tired of yoongi and can't handle the pain anymore. My door is always open". Taehyung said before leaving through the window.

Hoseok touched his lips softly before he quickly got up, shutting the window and cleansing the room and himself of Taehyung's smell.

After a while of Hoseok watching tv Yoongi walked in. The smell of Jimin on him again. Hoseok gagged slightly, not liking the smell or feeling.

"Your first client will be here in an hour". Hoseok's eyes widened when he heard Yoongi. "S-so soon? I-I'm not ready yet t-though". Hoseok said, the shake in his voice evident.

"Too bad, prepare yourself". Yoongi glared at Hoseok before leaving to shower. "Take off your clothes unless you want them to take it off you first". Yoongi said, making Hoseok panic.

He slowly took off his clothes, crying to himself as he was so scared. When yoongi came out he looked at Hoseok.

"Ugh, stop being a cry baby. Man up. No mate of mine can be weak. Grow some balls." Yoongi growled at Hoseok causing him to shiver.

There was a knock at the door. Yoongi went and welcomed the Alpha in.

"Woah, he's cute. This should be fun". The Alpha said as he licked his lips. Hoseok shivered.

"Don't give him so much credit. He really isn't that cute but he is what we have to work with". Yoongi said with an eye roll. Hoseok's eyes watered more at that. He hated the way he looked because of Yoongi. He covered himself as he became self conscious.

The alpha took off his clothes as Yoongi began to chain Hoseok to the bed. Hoseok tried fighting yoongi so he can run as the panic sinked it. But Yoongi was way to strong.

"P-please Yoongi don't d-do this". Hoseok begged as he looked up at Yoongi with watery, doe eyes. Yoongi growled and slapped him.

"Shut the fuck up. You brought this upon yourself". Yoongi said as he finished chaining the crying Hoseok to the bed.

The Alpha went on top of Hoseok as he begged for him through sobs not to do this but the Alpha could care less.

Yoongi took out a camera and sat down on a chair. As he started to film Hoseok.

⚠️Rape Scene⚠️

Hoseok's eyes watered and he screamed in pain when the Alpha pushed in and immediately started to thrust hard and fast inside him.

Hoseok screamed and sobbed as he tried to set free from the chains but they would cut through his skin causing his wrists to bleed slightly. Hoseok sobbed in pain. The Alpha used one of his hands to slap Hoseok and pin his head down.

Hoseok's face tilted to look directly at Yoongi and the camera. Hoseok sobbed as he tried to each out for Yoongi to help him. "H-help me p-please". Hoseok seeked out for Yoongi. But Yoongi just shook his head no.

⚠️End Of Rape Scene⚠️

Yoongi enjoyed watching this. But he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his heart. He clutched his chest as he whimpered. His wolf howling. He knew this was because this was his mate but he tried to fight it off.

After a while he pushed the pain away. But eventually he won't be able to put it off.

After a while Yoongi put down the camera and the Alpha got dressed and paid Yoongi before leaving.

Hoseok was still sobbing slightly but he couldn't move as his body felt hot and numb in pain.

"Tomorrow you have a meeting with a beta". Yoongi said before leaving Hoseok there chained up.