Chapter 7

Yoongi walked up to Hoseok and sat on the bed. He removed the blanket from him and laughed at Hoseok trying to cover himself.

"Aw, don't be shy baby boy. You are gonna have to get used to this. Because once I start. I never stop". Yoongi smirked as he picked up Hoseok and placed him on top of him.

Hoseok yelped and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and snuggled into Yoongi. "Awe~so cute". Yoongi said as he began to peck Hoseok's jawline and neck.

Hoseok giggled slightly and let Yoongi do what he wants. Yoongi smiled at the cute laugh Hoseok made. He began to blow on his neck loving the laugh that came out of Hoseok.

"You like that pup?" Yoongi asked as he continued to pec his neck and jawline. Hoseok nodded and smiled. Yoongi began licking his neck.

"Im gonna mark you so good, everyone will know you're mine". Yoongi said as he licked a long strip of Hoseok's neck as he whimpered. He let his hands roam all over Hoseok's back

"Is this your first time being touched by someone baby?" Yoongi asked as he continued to touch him.

"Y-yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Alpha"

"Good boy". Yoongi said with a smirk as he continued to lick him. "Be prepared because I'm about to bite". Yoongi said as Hoseok breathed in and out and prepared himself.

Yoongi opened his mouth and licked his neck one last time before biting into Hoseok hard and deep. Hoseok yelled in pain and gripped Yoongi's shoulders hard as he cried out in pain.

Yoongi felt bad but he had to do this. Yoongi still didn't ditatch himself from Hoseok. Hoseok then began to whimper as he felt a spark and his eyes turning blue.

Yoongi felt the spark too as his eyes turned red. He then ditatched himself from Hoseok's neck and started licking it to remove any blood and pain.

Hoseok whimpered. "I-is it done?" Hoseok asked as Yoongi nodded.

"Yes pup it's done". Yoongi said as he looked at Hoseok and smiled at him. He pecked his lips twice before kissing him.

Hoseok blushed before kissing him back. They made out for about 5 minutes before Yoongi pulled away.

"Now Pup, do you want to have some more fun?" Yoongi whispered in his ear as he nibbled on his ear lobe a bit. Yoongi began to use his long fingers to lightly touch and caress Hoseok's thighs, making Hoseok whimper as he tried to rub them against each other but instead rubbed them against Yoongi's hips.

Yoongi chuckled. "Are you already needy with me just touching your thighs little one?" He asked as he slid his hands down Hoseok's pants to grope his ass.

Hoseok blushed as he hid his face on Yoongi's neck. Hoseok let out an embarrassing moan when Yoongi groped his ass. Yoongi chuckled at Hoseok's reaction.

"I-I don't want to go all the way today". Hoseok whispered out, but Yoongi heard him. "What? Why not?" Yoongi asked as he looked at Hoseok's flushed face with furrowed eyebrows.

"I-I'm not ready yet". Hoseok said as he looked at Yoongi. Yoongi rolled his eyes slightly and sighed.

"Ugh, fine. But when you are on your heat we are doing it". Yoongi said as he started getting up from the bed after slightly pushing Hoseok off him.

Hoseok nodded but pouted when Yoongi got up. "W-where are you going?" Hoseok asked with a little pout on his lips.

Yoongi sighed. "I'm gonna go with Jimin, maybe he can help me with my boner". Yoongi said as he began to walk out. Hoseok frowned.

"B-but you just came from Jimin's house, i-it's my turn to spend time with MY mate". Hoseok said, emphasizing the 'My'.

"Well if you don't help me and aren't ready then I will have to do it with Jimin. You messed up our time not me. Besides, I was supposed to go back with Jimin anyways, he has been waiting for me". Yoongi said. Hoseok was about to say something but Yoongi already left.

Hoseok frowned as he looked down. He felt like crying. He barely got time with Yoongi, good time too. They had an actual moment. A moment that made Hoseok feel special for once. And it ended. Just as quick as it started.

Hoseok wanted more time with Yoongi, heck he should have all his time with Yoongi. But it seems like Yoongi rather be with Jimin then his own mate.

Hoseok got up and went out. He decided to go to the gardens. Hoseok saw how pretty the garden was. It was full of lots of colorful flowers. With a fountain in the middle.

Hoseok went and sat down at the fountain and slightly touched the cold water.

Hoseok smiled as the sounds of the birds and water calmed him down and relaxed his mind for a bit. Hoseok turned as he saw these beautiful sun flowers.

Lots of sunflowers

Lots of sunflowers. He watched as they move and sway in the wind. Hoseok liked sunflowers. They were always so bright and looked towards the sun and bright side. He wished to remain a sunflower for the time being. Praying and having hope things will get better.

Hoseok was daydreaming as he watched the flowers until he heard a voice.

"Now what are you doing here all alone Omega?" A man asked as Hoseok turned around to see a tall, handsome man.

"O-oh, I just came out to relax in this garden." Hoseok said. He was obviously an alpha, he can smell his strong scent.

"And why are you in the garden relaxing? Aren't you supposed to be with your pack? I've never seen you around here". The Alpha asked, making Hoseok whimper as he slowly backs away. His Alpha presence scaring Hoseok.

"I-I belong in this pack now. T-the Alpha is my m-mate". Hoseok said as he saw the male's eyes wide.

"Yoongi has a mate?" He asked as Hoseok nodded. "Y-yeah, you know my mate?" Hoseok asked hesitantly as the man nodded.

"Yes, he is my best friend, our packs trade goods and resources. We help each other out. What's your name pup?" The man asked Hoseok as he gulped.

"H-hoseok, Jung Hoseok". He said as he looked down.

"Well Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you. My name is Kim Taehyung". The alpha said as he approached Hoseok. Hoseok looked up at the man whose name is Taehyung.

"Why are you all alone in the garden without your mate, Hoseok?" Taehyung asked as he pushed Hoseok asll the way to the fountain, making him sit down and look up at him.

"M-my mate is with someone else right now".

I apologize everybody for taking so long to updatee, I've been busy with school and family issues so it might take me a while to update. So I apologize in advance. But anyways I hope you guys have a great new year and you guys are doing okay. I love you and be safe everyone 💖💜💖💜