Chapter 4

After a while of just staring at each other and processing what just happened they looked away from each other. Hoseok not daring to say anything to make sure he didn't look like a fool.

Yoongi groaned. "You're my mate". Yoongi said. He was annoyed cause he never wanted a mate but he can't do anything now. Hoseok kinda heard the disappointment in his voice and he frowned hoping that he wasn't sad that he was his mate. "Y-yeah, I guess so". Hoseok said as he looked down.

Yoongi got up, rubbing his temples as he went towards the door. "W-where are you g-going?" Hoseok asked as Yoongi didn't look at him. "Imma go somewhere to think about what just happened. I'm not dealing with this right now". Yoongi said before leaving the room and going to get a drink.

Hoseok frowned as he felt like crying. He felt like even his mate didn't want him and that he rejected him even if he didn't say anything.

~2 Hours Later~

After 2 hours, Yoongi finally got things straight in his head and went back to Hoseok's room a bit tipsy. When he entered he saw tears coming down Hoseok's face and a pout. Usually, Yoongi wouldn't care but he felt different this time. It's like his wolf wanted to be near him and just hold him. Yoongi rolled his eyes. 'This mate shit better not make me fucking soft'. Yoongi thought to himself as he went to Hoseok and sat next to him.

Hoseok gasped as he didn't see Yoongi come in, he wiped his tears softly and pouted. It was silent for a minute before Yoongi spoke. "Imma sleep here for tonight". Yoongi said as Hoseok went wide eyes and looked at Yoongi with a confused, shocked face. Yoongi looked at him with a raised brow. "What? If we are gonna be mates might as well get used to each other now just to get over with it". Yoongi said as Hoseok smiked softly. It felt nice knowing that Yoongi wasn't gonna reject him. But he didn't understand why his wolf was so happy.

After a while they got ready for bed and Yoongi layed down on the bed. Hoseok was a bit far from him and he kinda hated that. If he was gonna have to be his mate and sleep in the same bed as him now, he has to have him closer. "Get over here". Yoongi said as Hoseok gulped but obliged and hesitantly scooted closer to yoongi. They laid there awkwardly.

Hoseok decided to do a bold move and hesitantly and slowly put a hand around yoongi's chest and layed his head down on his chest. Along with his leg that he placed on top of yoongi's thigh and leg.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi asked as he glared at him softly.

"N-nothing. I'm just showing a-affection". Hoseok said. Even though people treated him badly he was always an affectionate and loving person. And this seemed right to him. Plus, his wolf wouldn't stop begging to hug him.

"Why? Do you want something? Do you want sex? Cause you could of just fucking asked". Yoongi said as he was confused on why Hoseok was doing this. Though he hated how much his wolf liked it.

Hoseok looked at him confused. "W-what? No. I don't even know what that is, w-why would you think that?" Hoseok asked with a pout.

Yoongi looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Usually Jimin does this when he wants to have sex, or after we finished having sex." Yoongi mentioned. "Wait you don't know what sex is?" Yoongi asked in disbelief as Hoseok shook his head. "A-and I don't want it either. I just want to show you my a-affection". Hoseok said as Yoongi didn't say anything.

"I'll teach you about it later but for now just go to sleep and stop talking". Yoongi said as Hoseok nodded and snuggled more into Yoongi. He would push him away but his inner wolf was telling him no. And he had the feeling that he....liked it??

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

The next morning Yoongi woke up to a sleeping Hoseok. He took this time to admire the Omega and see his beautiful features. He will admit that Hoseok was beautiful. After a while he decided to get up from bed. He ditatched himself from Hoseok's sleeping body and went to go change. He decided to talk with Jimin about this.

He went to Jimin's room and knocked on it. Jimin opened the door and smiled when he saw Yoongi before biting his lip. He pulled him in and closed the door. "Ooh, Alpha, do you want to have sex this early in the morning?" Jimin asked as he began to pull Yoongi to his bed. "Normally I would say yes but that's not the case today". Yoongi said as Jimin looked at him confused.

"Well you can tell me about it as I give you a blowjob yeah?" Jimin asked as he began to unzip Yoongi's pants. Yoongi stopped him. "No, you see Jimin. I found my mate". Yoongi said and Jimin froze. He looked up at Yoongi with a shocked face and tears in his eyes. "W-what, w-who?" Jimin asked in pure shock.

"Hoseok. I know weird but we can't do things anymore since he is my mate and yeah you know how stupid mate things go". Yoongi said with a sigh as Jimin was filled with rage.

"What! No! You can't just let a random wolf come and ruin things between us! I've known you for years and he hasnt! You can't just throw all of that away!" Jimin yelled as Yoongi sighed again.

"Jimin it isn't my choice, he is my mate I can't do anything about it". Yoongi said as Jimin frowned.

"You're an alpha. You can do whatever you want, unless that damn Omega already got to you. Aren't you stronger then that Yoongi?" Jimin asked as Yoongi thought. "We can still do things. Your mate will just have to accept that I came here first and that you love the things we do. At least until I find my mate Yoongi please. Then I'll leave yall alone. But for now please, you can't leave me here broken I'm your trusty Omega please Yoongi". Jimin asked with watery eyes as he begged Yoongi.

Yoongi thought about it and groaned. "Fine fine, but only till you find your mate. Now if you excuse me imma need to talk to Hoseok about this". Yoongi said and Jimin squealed and pecked his lips. "Yay! I promise you won't regret this!" Jimin said jumping up and down and Yoongi nodded. "I better not". Yoongi said before leaving to go pay the news to Hoseok. But for some reason. He was feeling guilty about this deal already.