Chapter 8

When Taehyung heard that his brows furrowed. He was confused on what exactly Hoseok meant. "What do you mean?" Taehyung asked confused.

"H-he is with Jimin. Doing stuff. I know because I can feel it. I don't understand how but I c-can feel him cheating on me and touching him". Hoseok said with a frown. He couldn't understand why he felt it but he knew that it hurt so much.

Taehyung frowned when he heard that. He knew about Jimin and the things yoongi would do with him. But he thought he'd stop all that for his mate.

All this angered Taehyung.

Taehyung once had a mate. A mate he loved so much. But he passed away. The fact that Yoongi was granted a gorgeous omega mate and he still has him, but he treats him like shit. How can someone treat something so beautiful that they have like if they were nothing?

He should be so lucky that he still has him unlike tae.

Taehyung got up and held his hand out for Hoseok to take. "Come on Hoseok, let's go get some ice cream, get your mind of things". Taehyung said with a boxy smile. Hoseok hesitated at first before he took his hand. They walked to the ice cream truck and got some ice cream.

Hoseok smiled as he licked it. "It tastes so good, I've never tried ice cream". Hoseok said. Taehyung frowned at that. "Well, I'm glad I was the first one to give you one". Taehyung said as Hoseok looked up at him with a beautiful heart smile. It melted Taehyung's heart.

That's when he knew, he'd treat him like if he was his own mate.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After a while of walking and talking. Taehyung dropped Hoseok off at the mansion and left. Hoseok went to his room when he saw Yoongi.

"Where the fuck were you?!" Yoongi yelled, pissed off. Hoseok gulped slightly. "I-I went with a friend for ice cream, s-since you were busy". Hoseok said.

Yoongi scoffed. "So when I'm not around you go run off with.." Yoongi went to him and sniffed him. He growled. "You go off with some other fucking alpha!" Yoongi yelled before slapping Hoseok.

Hoseok gasped as he hesitantly touched his red cheek. He winced in pain. "I-it's not like that, he's my f-friend. It's taehyung". Hoseok said, hoping he can trust taehyung.

"Taehyung? I see. He decided to spend time with my mate instead of me." Yoongi growled annoyed.

Hoseok frowned. "I-it's not like that."

"Shut the fuck up Hoseok! God, you're so stupid. Going off with an Alpha. You deserve a punishment". Yoongi growled out with a smirk, plastered in his face. Disoriented and Delusion did he look.

Hoseok began to panic. He was terrified of punishments. "N-no, please". Hoseok said with a whimper as he got on his knees begging Yoongi.

"No you want to be a fucking slut then I'll teach you". Yoongi said as he went to get a collar and chain.

"It's unfair, I only hanged out with him. Y-you slept with Jimin!" Hoseok yelled. Yoongi stopped and glared at him. He went and slapped him.

"I did it to help him! Until he finds his mate!" Yoongi said. "You did it just to be a fucking omega slut!" Yoongi yelled as he pushed Hoseok down by the neck and tied the collar around his neck and tied the chain to the wall.

Hoseok began to cry and whimper as he tried to pull the collar off and run away from the chain but it would just pull him back and make him fall on his head and back.

Yoongi went to him and gripped his hair, pulling him up by his hair. "You gonna learn to not talk back to me and go rambling to other Alpha's". Yoongi said as he unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock.

"N-no, P-please Yoon-" Before Hoseok could finish, Yoongi shoved his cock in his mouth and down his throat. He grabbed his face and gripped it hard as he face fucked Hoseok. His cock going down his throat, chocking him.

Hoseok's tried speakinf but couldn't as he kept gagging and saliva kept coming down yoongi's cock and his own face. Hoseok closed his eyes as tears slipped down his now both red cheeks as he let out gags and sobs. He started to run out of breath.

He tried pulling away and tapping his thighs to tell him he couldn't breathe but Yoongi ignored him and continued.

"You like that you fucking slut?! Huh?!" Yoongi yelled as he let out a deep groan. Hoseok was feeling lightheaded. Soon or later he just saw black. He knocked out of lack of breath.

Yoongi continued until he let out a groan as he cummed hard inside Hoseok's mouth. He gripped his hair, leaving him there till ever last drop of his cum was down Hoseok's throat.

Yoongi then pulled out of his mouth and threw Hoseok on the ground. He saw his was knocked out and he scoffed.

He then left the room. Leaving Hoseok in the collar chain, knocked out with cum in his mouth.

He went to visit Jin. "Hey Jin, tell namjoon to call Taehyung." Yoongi said as he sat down. Jin smiled. "Sure, but what for?"

"Imma end ties with Taehyung and his pack". Yoongi said. Jin's eyes widened and he was left agaped.

"What?! Alpha you can't do that he is your best friend and a good source for us". Jin said shocked. Yoongi scowled. "I'm the alpha I can do what I want, now shut up and do what I say." Yoongi said before getting up and leaving.

Jin frowned and sighed before going to talk to Namjoon. He can't believe Yoongi would do such a rash decision but he decided that since he is the Alpha he is making the right decision and for a reasonable cause.

Yoongi went back to Jimin.

"Oh, Alpha you're back so soon". Jimin asked as he bit his lip. He was spreading his legs on the bed wide for Yoongi as the robe he had on slipped slightly off one shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up. Let me just fuck you. I need stress relief". Yoongi said with an eye roll as he got on top of Jimin.

Jimin smirked. "Go ahead~"