Chapter 18

It's been 5 months. 5 fucking months and Hoseok still hasn't woken up. Yoongi visited him everyday as he took therapy lessons but it wasn't enough. His wolf was in pure pain, the anxiety of waiting for his mate wondering if one day they'll tell him hoseok wasn't here anymore. But yoongi would know. He'd feel it.

Yoongi wanted Hoseok so badly. Funny how karma works that way huh?

Yoongi would go to his room and lay down, smelling his Hoseok. His mate on the bed. He missed the way he would wake up to Hoseok's warmth that he pushed away. The smile of his. The food he'd serve. The bath he'd make for him. His little laugh. He missed all of it.

He hated himself so much right now as he tried to process everything he ever did to Hoseok.

A year passed now. It's been a while year without Hoseok and it was slowly killing yoongi and his wolf. He didn't feel like an Alpha anymore for some reason.

One day though. He got a call saying something he has been dying to hear for so long.

Hoseok was awake.

Yoongi ran to the medic room to see Hoseok awake and looking around. He looked confused. Yoongi went up to him.

"Hoseok, oh my gosh baby you're alive". Yoongi said as he tried to grab his hand but Hoseok immediately moved his hand as he looked up at yoongi with a disgusted expression. He didn't speak or smile. In fact, yoongi just realized his wolf was stuck in place.

Yoongi started screaming in pain and crying as he fell to the ground as Hoseok looked down at yoongi without an expression as yoongi was dragged away from Hoseok and put into a room. They were trying to calm yoongi down as they gave him a shot to knock him out.

They did some examinations on yoongi before he woke up. "W-what happened?" Yoongi asked.

"You got sick. Your mate, hoseok, he woke up not remembering everything because of the concussion he got. But even worse, his wolf is numb. Barely there if his wolf is still even there. That affects your wolf since yall are mates. Your wolf can't feel him anymore so he went into despair. Causing you to react the way you did". The medic explained as Yoongi's eyes watered.

"W-what". Yoongi said as Jin walked in. "You heard the medic right. See, you're lucky Hoseok is even alive you dumb fuck". Jin said, he didn't even care if that was his alpha, he hurt Hoseok. In more ways then one.

Yoongi's eyes widened as Jin never spoke to him that way before. Yoongi frowned as he tried processing. 'my mate, my poor little mate' he repeated in his head.

After a while he was released from the hospital and so was Hoseok. Yoongi went to Hoseok seeing him walking now. He went and hugged him but Hoseok pushed him away immediately. Yoongi got angered by that but he tried to control himself like his therapist said.

Hoseok could see his anger as he closed his eyes, waiting for a hit that never came. Hoseok opened his eyes hesitantly when he realized he didn't feel any hit this time. He looked at yoongi beyond confused.

Yoongi could see the confusion and he understood completely what that look was for. That hurt his wolf and heart even more.

"Hoseok, Im so sorry. No amount of apology can makeup for what I did to you". Yoongi said as he got on his knees in front of Hoseok. Begging for forgiveness.

Hoseok looked down at him. Blinked a few times before walking away into their unfortunately still shared room. Leaving yoongi dumbfounded.

IM SO SORRY IT'S BEEN FOREVER. MY MENTAL STATE WASN'T THE BEST BUT I'VE VEEN GETTING BETTER. IT ISN'T MUCH BUT I WANTED TO PUBLISH FOR YOU ALL. I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG LOVELIES.