Chapter 1

Mona sighed as she looks into her wallet.

Nothing to eat, again.

Atleast she has a roof on top of her head.

She wanted to get out of her small apartment she rented, and so she did.
Maybe she can find 40k mora somewhere or someone can atleast give her.

--some moments later--

Mona sat down on a rock

She saw someone with a big hat, has the same height as her, and same hair color. He looked very familiar, wonder what's his been doing?

Mona ignored him though, but he didint. She also sensed something powerful in him.

"I'm afraid we met before?" He asked, his voice also seems very familiar.

"Ah, weren't you that vagrant from Inazuma?" Mona responded,

"Why yes, you're the one that took that traveller away from my hands." He replied.

"How did you know? Are you somehow as powerful as me?" He continued,

"Woah there stranger, tell me your name first and we'll get to know each other." Mona replied.

"Let me start," she stated, "I am astrologist Mona Megistus. Meaning the great astrologist Mona." Mona continued.

"Hmph, I told you before. The stars and the sky is fake. Tch, gReAt aStrOloGisT mOnA" He replied and teased Mona, "Shush!" Mona said angrily, "Who are you to say the stars and the sky is a great hoax?! Introdouce yourself, stranger!" She continued.

"The names Scaramouche." He replied, now he isint that stranger anymore.

Mona looked deeper into him and found out he was that guy he met that was so powerful in the past. She finnaly knew.

"So, great astrologist, what did you find?" Teased Scara while crossing his arms, "Uh...I...Y-you were that fatui harbinger..?" Mona asked.

'How did she figure that out in such a short time?! What great power this astrologist has..Ugh, no. I'm more better than her.' He thought, "Yes, yes I was that guy." Scara replied.

Mona looked shocked, she isint supposed to be talking to an enemy of the traveller, their attitudes match each other, though.

They would be good friends, but then again, he is still an enemy.

"I...I shouldn't be talking to you...Leave." Mona insisted he left with a sad and rude tone, "Huh, Alright. I'll be going." Scara replied while standing up and left, he wanted to talk to her more though so...

"I'm still better than you!" He teased, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! COME BACK HERE!" Mona shouted back and ran to him, wanting to beat him up.

Mona grabbed his hat, "Haha! Never knew you were so short!" She teased, "We are litteraly the same height, Who are you calling short?!" Scara replied with a mad tone.

Mona lifted his hat, "Come and get it~" and ran.

"COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!" He chased Mona to get his hat while Mona escapes with her sprint.

But after a while, she got tired.

She stopped all of a sudden but Scaramoche was still running towards her, 'hahaha....here is my chance..' he thought.

But, there was a rock he did not see that was in front of him.

He tripped and fell over Mona.
(😋✋😏)

"Ugh! Get your dirty body off me!" She shouted,

"Not till' I get my hat!"

"Ugh! Fine! Fine! I'll give it! Get off!" She pushed him off and gave his hat.

She stood up and snubbed her hair.
But deep inside, she was blushing. But, if he was an enemy, she shall not show any romantic feelings.

Scaramouche stood up and brushed his clothes.

"Stupid rock." He threw the rock but it accidentally hit Mona..he never intended it though.

But lucky she, the rock hit her hat and it flew it off.

He saw how short Mona was too, as small as him.

"Now look at the short one! Hahahaha!!" He teased, "IDIOT." Mona shouted, "IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS SHORT HERE, SCARAMOUCHE!" she continued.

"Hmph, why don't I challenge you into a fight, great astrologist Mona Megistus?"

Mona grinned and put her hand at her hips, "Why not, Fatui." Underestimating Scaramouche's great power.

"Rules are---"
"No rules."

"Let's get to battle then." Mona said.

"Love the fighting talk, let's get into it." (Childe's line don't bully me)

Mona looked nervous, Scaramouche can sense it and see it in her face.

He went easy on her, not to be stupid. He was also in Monstadt, where the Knights are, his moves needs to be careful for people not to notice.

Mona started to fight, she went behind his back, but of course, scaramouche knows.

He turned to where she was.

Their bodies was close to each other, with their faces close to each other.

Scaramouche threw her to the ground.

"Ugh, Fighting you won't give me food or Mora." Mona said without thinking.

"Mora? HAHAHAH, you're broke. Your name is Mona and you have no Mora? Pathetic." He teased.

Mona looked very mad, but she knows fighting anyone won't do her good. It might even get her killed.

"Ugh, well. I have to go now." Mona took his hand off of her and went back.

But

Scaramouche threw a Mushroom Skewer in the ground so atleast Mona has something to eat.

"Ugh, don't get it the wrong way, idiot." He said, Mona picked the Mushroom Skewer from the ground. "I gave you food because I pity you, you're broke. HAHAHAH-" He continued

"W-who would eat this?! it was litteraly on the ground!" She shouted.

"Do you know the 5-second rule? Now, get out." Scaramouche replied.

"Goodbye, Pathetic, idiotic, Scaramouche!"

"Goodbye, stupid, pathetic, astrologist Mona!"

They said goodbye to each other in a mean way.

Scaramouche secretly grinning.

Somehow, they enjoyed that time but they keep telling themselves that they are enemies.

'...good time...no, she is my enemy. She will never be my friend.'

'Been a while since I've enjoyed fighting with someone...No, he will never be my friend.'

They both thought.

Declining that they are friends.

But deep inside, they wanted to be friends.

---End sorry lol--