Chapter 3

"So, did you get the vision?" Childe asked, "No." Scaramouche replied, "What? Aren't you supposed to get it till' today?" Childe asked,

"Well, that vision was from a rival of mine."

"Good luck explaining...I guess.." Childe said and waved goodbye.

'Ugh, Mona, you're gonna get me in trouble. idiot..' Scaramouche thought.

Now he's got to make a reason. Did he also forget that Mona and him are still enemies? Perhaps, rivals.

There is a fine line between rivals and enemies. But who cares? A rival is a rival and an enemy is an enemy.

"Hand over the vision."

"I..didn't get it.."

"What? Didn't I tell you to get the vision till' today?!"

"I'll get the vision, but tell me the reason. Or I won't give it to you."

"*sigh* That vision is from an astrologist called Mona, if she really is the master of true astrology, we will need that vision. That's all you gotta know."

"But don't the vision--"

"Give. Me. The. Vision. I gave you the reason, now get it. You only have till the day after tommorow."

"Alright, alright. Ugh." Scaramouche replied.

He went back to see Mona again in Monsdadt.

"Mona!" He called, "Ugh, that idiot." He whispered.

"Came to meet me?" Mona suddenly appeared behind him, "Yeah...About that vision--"

Mona threw the vision at him, "idiot." She said, "I told you to get it." She continued.

"Is your business wih me done?" She asked, "Well, since you gave me your vision...I'll give you an exchange." Scaramouche replied, He threw a bag of Mora Childe gave him.

"That's 100k Mora, spend it wisely you stupid astrologist." He said, "Thank you, stupid Fatui." She picked up the bag of Mora and smiled, "Hehehe...I can buy a new telescope.. " she whispered to herself, Scaramouche heard it.

"Didn't I tell you to spend it wisely? What I mean by that is clothes and food, not some stupid telescope." He said, "Can't belive you would actually care." Mona replied teasing him.

"Care for you or not, we're still rivals and enemies" Scaramouche said, "That's true." Mona replied.

"So spend it wisely, who cares if I care for you..?" He said while looking at the ground to avoid eye contact.

"Wait a second..Is this a fake Vision?" He asked, Mona smiled, "Smarty pants, yes it is. Two Alchemist made it for me." She replied, "Oh, It does not look fake, but it cannot fool anyone. We need to make it more real." Scaramouche said.

Mona rolled her eyes, "What do you mean by "We"?" She asked, "You're helping me. C'mon." He grabbed Mona's wrist and went off to the forest.

"Let go! Do you even have a plan of how to make it real?!" She asked, "Tell me, Mona, who are the two Alchemists?" He also asked,

"Why would I tell you?! You have a murderous mind, why would I?!" she replied, Scaramouche let go of her wrist and looked at her.

"You don't trust me?" He asked, "W-well, I- I- What I said was true anyway!" Mona answered, Scaramouche rolled his eyes and crossed is arms.

"Do you want to help me or not?!"

"Helping my rival and enemy?! Why would I?!"

"Ugh! Idiot, you're not helping at all! Listen, I can only get the vision till' the day after tommorow. So try to help out would you?!"

"I never intended to help you any---"

"Fighting each other won't help a single bit Mona." Scaramouche cut her off.

Mona crossed her arms and looked at the ground, "Ugh, fine. I hate you." She said, "I'll help you, just this time okay? Don't take it the wrong way, Scaramouche." She continued. Scaramouche smiled and discussed the plan.

"That's your plan? Why don't we just ask Albedo--Oh shoot I said it, dang it." Mona said, "who's that-?" He asked, "no one...anyway, just tell them I gave you a fake vision and you didn't know." Replied Mona and changed the subject,

"Who is Albe---"

"Shush!"

"Don't shush me!"

Scaramouche covered Mona's mouth and she grabbed his wrist, "Stop!" She muffled, "Ugh, I hate working with you." She continued, Scaramouche removed his hand off of her mouth.

He rolled his eyes, and so did Mona.

"If I told them that I didn't know the vision was fake, they would be seeing me as a dumb person. I'm not stupid, Mona."

"Yes you are." She snubbed her hair and rolled her eyes.

"Tch, who the hell is Albedo?! Just answer my question!"

"He is the genius alchemist in Monsdadt." Mona replied

"Let's go to him then."

"No Scaramouche, if he finds out you're Fatui or something, he would report it to the knights, or traveller. I might get in trouble if people know I'm with an Fatui."

"True.." He replied as he process things.

"You know what? I don't care anymore, take my real vision. It's okay." Mona rolled her eyes again, she hands out her real vision.

"Are you sure you're okay with that?" Scaramouche asked, "Duh, Im litteraly handing it to you right now." Mona replied.

Their hands touched each other, Scaramouche covered Mona's hands, "Really sure?" He asked teasing her, "Get your filthy hands off mine! I'm sure!" Mona replied and let go of his hands, she brushed her hands.

"You got what you want, leave."

"I'll see you tommorow, Mona."

"Huh? Whatever idiot, leave now."

Scaramouche left and said goodbye to her, weird he didn't say "idiot" to her. It's kinda weird for Mona.

He went to back to Shnezhnaya, and handed out the vision.

"Here." He said as he hands it out, "This is a fake vision, Scaramouche."
Scaramouche looked shock.

But the guy that wanted the vision took his mask off, "Tartaglia?! It was you all along?!" He shouted, "Haha, yeah. Wanted to test you out since I've been looking at you and the Mona girl." Childe replied,
"You're not you when it comes to her, why is that huh?" He continued.

"She's a rival of mine, not a friend, not lover. A rival, Childe." Scaramouche replied, "right, well, good luck with tommorow!"

"YOU SPIED ON ME?! YOU FREAKING IDIOT COME BACK HERE!" He shouted, Childe ran and he chased him.

I wonder what will happen tommorow~

---Chapter ended--- :3