Chapter 2

Y'all 💀✋
Eh, let's get into it.

After they fought, they can't stop thinking about each other (not romanticaly).

They hoped they would meet again though.

Scaramouche would just do his work, while Mona saves up Mora.

Until Scaramouche got a mission.
He would just do the mission to obey the Tsarista.

He never knew who he was gonna meet...again..

The order/mission was to take someones vision, he never knew why though. All he knows, its Hydro.

Why is it in Monstadt though, out of all places, why there?

And there he knew whose vision he was gonna get, Mona's. Not Barbara's, Not Xingqiu, Mona. That girl he enjoyed sparring with.

She was sitting on a rock near a lake.

"Oh, we meet again, Scaramouche." Mona greeted him with a neutral face, clueless of what he's gonna do.

'WHY...OUT OF ALL PEOPLE....WHY HER..'  he thought.

"Need something?" Asked Mona while she fiddles with a stick, Scaramouche needed to find a way.

"O-oh, I wanna ask something." He replied, "What is it?" Mona asked, "Do you value your vision? What is it for? Do you need it?" Scaramouche answered, "Woah, what's up with those que---"

"Just answer it Mona!" He shouted.

"Oh-- uh.. okay.." she replied with a bit of a sad face, "All it does is get me all wet, but it does help me with my work of Astrology, so it is very valuable to me. W-why do you ask?" She continued, "nothing, just curious" he replied.

"Why do you look a bit down today, though?" Scaramouche asked, "Never knew the idiotic Scaramouche can worry bout' me." Mona replied,

"Ugh, forget it." He said, Mona felt bad a bit,
"Well, I--"
Her stomach grumbled loud that Scaramouche heard it.

"You're hungry again? Why don't you eat apples and sunsettias off a tree?" He asked, "Stop worrying about me, we are litteraly enemies." Mona answered, Scaramouche sighed and stood up, Mona ignored him.

He got an apple off a tree near them, he got back to Mona.

"Ugh, here you lazy astrologist." He threw the apple to Mona,
"Lazy? I work every single day just to earn Mora for myself! And yet, you call me lazy, you don't know anything about me!"

Tears came down from her face and she keeps wiping it off with her arm.

He never knew she would take it seriously though, getting her vision would be hard.

In order to earn her trust, he needs to be friends with her.

He hugged Mona and pat her back.

"Don't take it seriously idiot." He said, "you should be more careful, idiot." Mona replied.

Scaramouche chuckled.

They stopped hugging (I love them what ✋💀)

"Eat your apple." 
"A great astrologist eats proper food, not just some apple!"
"Such a picky eater, eat it!"
He took the apple and shoved it into Mona's mouth, he laughed.

She took a bite of the apple and also shoved it into Scaramouche's mouth.

"UGH, YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!" she shouted, "What? So are you!"

They both laughed together and Scaramouche forgot about the mission he has been ordered to do.

"I hate you!" Mona said laughing, "I hate you too, idiot." He replied.

"I have a bigger hat than you"
"I have a longer hat than you"

"I don't care, I'm better than you no matter what."

"No, I am."

They talked to each other for 2 whole hours.

"Now, tell me the real reason you're here." Mona said, Scaramouche did not know what to say.

He laughed akwardly, "To see you again..?" He replied, "You're here to take my vision, aren't you?" She asked, "I'm the great astrologist, I can know what people are up to." She continued, Scaramouche looked shocked.

"It's not like you're gonna give it to me." He said.

"You've been through hard times, why do I need to take it away from you.." he continued as he looks down to the ground.

Mona never knew he would actually care for her.

"Have it, I don't care anymore. It does not give me Mora, or food. I'm sure I'll find a way to help myself with Astrology."  Mona replied as she hands out her vision.

"Astrology sucks tho--"
"Stop it! I'm already handing out my vision."
Mona slaps Scaramouche's back, he laughed.

"I don't think it's right to take your vision away, you have a life."

"What's up with you today? You're not the normal Scaramouche I know daily. Just have my vision." She offered, "No."

"Take it."
"No."
"TAKE IT."
"NO."
"YES"
"NO"
"YES"
"NO"

""YES""NO""YES""NO"

(Credits to Skylo)

"I'll lie, saying I can't get it." Scaramouche said suddenly.

"If you leave, will we meet each other again?" Mona asked,

"Well, depends.."

"Depends? Why?"

"Are we friends or not?"

"Rivals."

"Rivals it is."

They smiled at each other. "We are still enemies, idiot." Mona said, "Hell yeah we are."

"Yeah...I'm still better than you."
"No, I am."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"NO."
"YES."
"NOOOOO."
"YESSSSSS."
"I hate you, idiot."
"I hate you more."

Secretly saying "I love you" to each other as a friend.

---end---
More chapters to come y'all