Chapter 4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kay let's gooooo

After the time Mona helped Scaramouche, he would always come to meet her in the forest of Monsdadt, talking to her when he had time. Perhaps, it isn't a rival now is it? More like a friend now.

They would fight at stupid and small things, laugh and insult each other, promise each other things and secrets. This is not the villain Scaramouche we all know.

Something happened this one time though...
It was just a normal day where Scaramouche got free time and see Mona.

They went to see each other at Starsnatch Cliff (sorry if spelling is wrong).

"Mona! Hey!" He greeted as he waves his hand to Mona, she waved back. She crossed her arms and said, "You should stop seeing me regularly when you have free time, Scaramouche. You can get me in trouble, idiot." Replied Mona.

"What happened to you? What's up with your eyes? They're so dark, What happened?" He asked, Mona rolled her eyes and sighed, "I slept at 5am and woke up at 7am, like you would care." She replied,

"The reason is..?"

"Mora."

"What about that 100k Mora I gave you?" He asked, "W-well that was a long time ago.....I bought a new telescope with that okay..?!" Mona answered. Scaramouche scoffed, "Idiot, how much was left?" He asked again, "Hehe...zero.." Mona whispered.

Mona was shaking and was almost gonna collapse because she was so tired, Scaramouche noticed, "Sit down would you?" He said while approaching her.

Mona sat down and he sat down beside her.

"You shouldn't stay up so late y'know, I could just ask Tartaglia to give me Mora so I can give it to you." He said, "Who is Tartaglia?" Asked Mona, "He's a fart, he is no one." Scaramouche replied.

The sky was painted with orange and yellow, the sun was already sinking. It was sunset.

"It's turning dark, Scaramouche. You should go back to where you came from." Mona said, "But I just came here." Scaramouche replied.

Droplets came to the ground, one by one. It was slow at first, but it became faster and faster. It was raining.

"Ugh, I wanna sleep...Why am I drenched in water, Scaramouche..?" Mona said unconscious of what's happening, she was half asleep.

'what am I gonna do? I can't carry her...If I did, where do we go?' Scaramouche thought, he picked Mona up to him, he removed her hat and put her in his arms. Good thing Scaramouche has a big hat, it can cover both of them from the rain.

Boom, Mona was deep asleep.

"Mona? Mona? Don't fool me, idiot." Scaramouche tried to wake her up, "Ugh, what am I gonna do with you now?" He asked himself, he thought where they could stay at for a moment.

He realized he shouldn't wake her up, she only had a two hour sleep a while ago.

Mona suddenly woke up, realizing where she was.

"What happened? Why is it raining? Where am I? What time is it? Why is it so dark?" She asked a bunch of questions and opened her eyes, Scaramouche looked at her from below. They stared at each other for 10 seconds.

"W-why are you holding me..?" Mona asked, "Well- It was raining and you were drenched I had no choice okay?!" He answered, "Put your hat on, hurry up. I don't wanna be drenched in rain." He continued, he stopped carrying Mona and stood up from the grassy ground.

"Get up, Mona."

He lended Mona a hand, and she held his hand.  🤚💀

Her head hurted as she was very tired, She has no choice but to go back home by herself. Scaramouche can't carry her again that would be weird for being rivals and friends.

She was gonna collapse, and she did. But once she did, it stopped raining.

(HOLY-- THANK BARBATOS-)

Good thing Scaramouche catched her.

"I can't carry you inside Mondstadt like this, I can get caught." He said, "Find a way to sneak in then, or leave me. I just wanna rest and sleep." Mona replied,

"I'll blame you if I get caught, stupid idiot."

"Thank you..."

Scaramouche carried Mona, He's so small he can't even get over the walls in Mondstadt.

"Mona wake up, I'll piggy back you, I will have to climb." He said, "Grab on." He continued.
He put Mona on his back and climbed the walls of Mondstadt. I hope no one sees him, he would get caught and it would be embarrassing.

He finnaly went inside Mondstadt.

"Where's your house?" He whispered to Mona, "there.." she replied pointing at the door of her apartment.

Someone caught an eye on him.

"You! With the big hat that's carrying Mona! You're not from around here, explain yourself!" Some random person said.

"He's my friend--leave him alone--im tired.." Mona said to the people half asleep. Scaramouche was still piggy backing her.

"Oh okay, sorry miss Mona." The person said, "Shut up will you?! She's sleeping." Scaramouche shouted at the person, "alright..alright.." the person replied.

Scaramouche entered the apartment and saw the room quite a mess, he never thinked of tidying up the place. He placed Mona on the bed. Processing what happened earlier and why she called him a friend of hers.

But she said they were never friends, only rivals.

He should leave her room though.

He was already approaching the door but Mona stopped him, "A while ago, Scaramouche, It was not an accident I called you a friend..I can be friends with who I want..No one has control of my life..Goodbye now.." she said and slept.

"It was never an accident when we met again, Mona." He whispered and left her apartment.

---Chapter Doneee---
About 3 more chapters to go ^^