Chapter 5 😎🤚

Now that they are actually friends-- Not rivals, not enemies, friends-- they can hang out whenever they want.

1 year has passed and they were still friends.

They can finnaly actually trust each other, Scaramouche never changed with the other Fatui though, he would still shout and be harsh to them. Mona does not know this but, Scaramouche has been kind to only her when they became REAL friends.

He would lessen his insults to Mona which is quite not him.

And would try his very best to get free time just to see Mona and her- and only her- alone.

And he would tell his secrets and Mona would keep it between them only.

Something happened one time, and it was already nighttime.

They were both sitting on a rock again, Mona was looking in the sky,

"Mona? What are you looking at?" Scaramouche asked, Mona pointed at the dark sky lit up with stars,

"You...yous said the sky was a great hoax...And---"

"Mona. That was a long time ago." He cut Mona, she stopped pointing her finger and put her head in Scaramouche's shoulder.

"M-mona?! What are you doing?" He asked with a slightly red face, "What? I can't lay my head down on my friend's shoulder?" Mona replied, "W-well, for being friends it's kinda weird, especially when----"

"Shut up, Scaramouche. Let me stay like this on your shoulder."

"..What's up with you today Mona?" He asked but Mona didint answer, Scaramouche also looked into the sky.

"Scaramouche, why did you become so kind to me now? *sigh* your insults lessened to me too."

"We're friends now, and it's much more different than rivals or enemies."

"I guess so, Scaramouche."

They were just staring at the sky, doing nothing but talk to each other.

They fell asleep soon and did didn't know, Scaramouche put his head on Mona's.

----Morning----

"My lord, the order has been comple---" the Fatui skirmisher saw Mona and Scaramouche both sleeping and backed out to not disturb a moment of something.

"Ugh...What is that thing on top of me.." Mona said while half asleep, "shut up will you??" Scaramouche also said half asleep.

"Where the hell is my pillow--?" He asked himself, he hugged Mona and thought she was his pillow.

Mona woke up, "WHAT THE HECK, SCARAMOUCHE?! WHY ARE YOU HUGGING ME..?" She shouted, "OH GOD I THOUGHT YOU WER MY PILLOW-" he stopped hugging Mona and stood up from the rock,

Both of them blushin' 😌🤚.

"Ugh I'm hungry, my head hurts, why did I sleep sitting up?!" She asked herself.

"Get up idiot, I'm treating you. I wanna eat.." Scaramouche said, He carried Mona and she didn't mind  as she was also very hungry.

"You better hurry up."
Mona said annoyed.

"You order I'll give you Mora." Scaramouche said putting Mona down, "Sure, sure."

Mona bought both of them food (not telling y'all what food it is), and enjoyed breakfast.

"Here is the extra Mo----"
Scaramouche pushed her hand back to her, "Keep it." He said, Mona smiled secretly.

Both of them waved at each other goodbye.

--sorry if short :(--