Chapter 7

"Scaramoucheee!!!" Mona shouted and greeted as she waved to him, again, at their favorite place to hangout, In a cliff.

"Good afternoon, Mona." Scaramouche replied waving back,
"Why so formal, fatui?" Mona asked, "This isint you often, what's up with you today? Also I need another bag of mora from your friend Childe again eheh.." she continued, Scaramouche sighed "alright, I'll give you the mora. Sit with me here first though." He said.

Mona sat down beside him,
"You've been always asking me for Mora, are you just using me? To get rich? And depend on me for your Mora?" Scaramouche asked so suddenly, Mona hit his head, "Dummy, who the hell told you that?! Why would you think that?!" She answered.

"Haha. Chill, Mona. Just asking." He said and smiled a bit to Mona, this made her blush a bit (🥰).

"Remember when we were still enemies back then?"  Mona asked, "Don't bring that up, I dont wanna talk about that Mona. I'm just glad I met you"

"My lord, the order has been completed." Some cicin mage showed up all of a sudden,
"Woah, Scaramouche do you have a girlfriend?" Mona asked sarcastically, "What-? Girlfriend? Hah, as if anyone would want to date me, she isint my girlfriend dummy." Scaramouche replied, "Alright, take note of the other mission, got that?" He said to the Cicin Mage, "Yes my lord" the fatui replied and left.

"So, a while ago, you said no one would want to date you huh?" Mona asked,
"Why? Do you?" Scaramouche replied teasing, "W-well...Wait what- No! Of course not! I-I only see you as a friend nothing more...Idiot.." she answered

"Do you wanna know something interesting, Mona?" He asked all of a sudden, "Huh-? What is it?" Mona answered, "I like you, well, you've been my side for a year and a half now. I really do like you, Mona. You're intelligent, and beautiful, you would do anything just to gain mora, in other words, also hard working," Scaramouche replied, "you've been a great friend too, I thought no one would even be friends with me because of my attitude. I like you Mona, wait, no, I..I love..you..Mona.."

"M-me? That-that would be another total joke of yours!"

"Joke? The things I said? A joke?"
"You're mistaken, I know you like me too, dont worry."

He removed Mona's hat and removed his, he held her chin and went closer to her face and kissed her.

(IM BLUSHING OVER MY OWN WORK HELP ME.)

Mona's eyes widened, she accepted the fact that she fell in love with Scaramouche, her enemy and rival.

I guess fate really chose them together.

Mona closed her eyes.

THEY STOPPED KISSING FINNALY IM BLUSHINEBDHDBDB

"Wh-what was that for..?" Mona asked,
"I told you it wasn't a joke. I accept it, I accept that I fell in love with you, Mona." Scaramouche answered.

"Heh, we're fools, fools that were made for each other. Fools that fell in love with their enemy and rival." Mona said,

"I like you too, no, I love you too, Scaramouche" she continued and smiled, she reached for Scaramouche's cheek and kissed it :).

It is as the stars foretold.