Chapter 2-Stylo

*Blood warning*

I never expected Murdoc to kidnap us first, I thought if he did try to convincing us first maybe we'd consider another album but nope! He decided to go for the gassing first!

The car he had was nice though, it was a nice car that said 'Stylo' in the front with a nice black tint in it. I'm not an expert with cars so I'm not sure if this a car brand or not.

Me and 2D reluctantly got in the car and sat down, I sat in the back with the cyborg copy of Noodle and 2D sat in the front with Murdoc. This gave me some memories of when we use to ride in the geep back in the early days of Gorillaz, ah those were better days... Cyborg Noodle kept giving me this cold stare for some reason, I'm not sure if she's supposed to to that or if she just doesn't like me.

Murdoc then started the car engine and started driving to... where ever we were going, he didn't tell us were exactly. Things were going pretty good, (even though it was Murdoc who was driving) 2D looked exhausted from just sitting there, Murdoc made him change into this strange outfit for some reason, he had on a red shirt and baggy jeans which seemed normal but he also had this strange mask on his head, it had a long blue nose, a red smiling mouth and the eye were super wide. I'm not sure why he made him put it on exactly but he did it without putting up a fight.

Things were quiet for a good couple of minutes but then... *BANG!* we all jump from the sudden noise, we turned around to see what it was, it was this other car with this guy in the front chasing us, he had a gun in his hand ready to kill if he'd want to. I started to shake, 2D and Murdoc look paranoid but Cyborg Noodle opened the car window and got out this shotgun and started to shoot, sudden she got back in with a bullet hole in her head. She started malfunctioning and this black goo started to pore out of her. 2D was screaming at Murdoc to go fast and I was trying to keep my head down to avoid damage.

Then the guy shot a bullet to the back window, glass was every where in the car now. I piece of glass flew towards my face and the next thing I knew my left eye started to pulse with pain and bleed, "AH MY EYE!" I screamed with pain. 2D looked at me with horror and Murdoc was trying to focus on the road. Me and 2D screamed for him to go faster then he just suddenly pulled the car over to the railings on the side of the road and we fell in to the ocean. The car suddenly turned into a submarine and we continued our journey without anymore problems.