Chapter 5-The First Night

2D was still trying to calm down after what happened, I'm trying to think of a way to cheer him up then I remember Murdoc gave me that eyepatch to replace the bandages. I find a mirror on the wall to replace it. I got to actually look at how bad my eye was, there was a line over my eye from where I got scratched but I noticed the pupil to that eye was dilated.

After putting on the eyepatch I took another look at my eye and I noticed it looks kinda like David Bowie. He's a famous artist that makes amazing glam rock, once he got in a fight leaving one of his pupils dilated. Me and 2D have always loved his music so I went over to 2D who was still trying to calm down and I showed him, "Hey 2D, I just noticed my eye looks kinda like David Bowie's eye." I said. He looked at it and started to giggle. "It kinda does!" He said still giggling. His smile always made me feel happy.

After doing literally nothing for hours I looked at the alarm clock, 10:51pm. I looked over at 2D, he looked really tired, 'Maybe we should get some rest' I thought. "Hey 2D? Are you tired? We can go to bed if you'd like." I said. He replied in a sleepy voice, "Yes... Thanks you love." Since we didn't have two beds we'll have to share the some one near the window. It was cramped but we managed. "Night Y/n." He said. "Night 2D"

I woke up exhausted and hurting, this bed is not made for 2 people, especially when one was huge arms and legs. I checked the alarm clock again, 7:45am. 'It is early but I don't care.' I thought I got up to change we I noticed 2D, he was still asleep softly snoring. He looked so peaceful, 'I hope Murdoc isn't hard on us.' I thought to myself. I changed clothes trying to make the least noise possible.

I had just finished changing clothes when I heard footsteps... sounded like big heavy boots. Then the door busted up with Murdoc popping his head out of the door saying, "It's time to start making the album!" He looked at me then 2D. (who was still asleep somehow-) "I'll get him up don't worry." I said. He rolled his eyes then went back upstairs. I didn't want to wake him up but I had to. I walk up to 2D tapping him, "Hey 2D... it's time to get up." He then opens his eyes slowly and sits up. "What is it?" He said in a sleepy voice. "Murdoc wants us to go upstairs to start making the album." I replied. I then went outside to give him privacy and waited. He then came out with the same outfit from yesterday and we went to the elevator.