Chapter 12-Memories

[Timeskip: 2 Months]

It's been 2 months since that stupid radio show ended, it's now June aka 7 months trapped inside an underwater submarine room. 2D's been more down than ever, poor guy's getting hell from Murdoc. Things have just felt down since that radio show episode.

I was bored looking through the junk in the room, there hasn't been anything interesting found. I felt something paper so I kept digging for it and pulled out a photo, it was a band picture of us back in 2005, that was when Demon Days was released. I teared up some, I hadn't seen that picture in ages and I regained some memories of back then. "2D, I found something." I said. I walked over to him and showed him the picture, he smirked but teared up a little, "Wow... that just gave me a flow of memories back." He said.

That was before the El Mañana video disaster, Noodle had her bangs over her eyes like she usually did back then. That was also when Russell still liked the band, he never really changed in the photo, he's always had his baggy clothes style and look. We miss them both everyday, we worry they're dead but we try to keep our heads up. "I hope they're both alright..." I said breaking the silence. "Yeah..." 2D replied nodding his head, "Me too Y/n..."

(Sorry this chapter is kinda short)