Chapter 15-Tragedy

(This chapter is kinda sad I'm sorry 😖)

It was official, we were finally leaving this God awful room, no more boredom and trauma, and I can go to a doctor for my eye (just in case it's infected.) The plan was for us to go our separate ways, Murdoc and Cyborg Noodle (for some reason she's not gone) would use the Stylo submarine, Noodle would travel home just like they traveled on the way here and me and 2D are going by boat to find a new apartment. When everyone was ready we said our goodbyes and head off to where ever.

[Timeskip: 2 hours]

About 2-3 hours after we had gone me and 2D were still sailing around, 2D seemed happier without Murdoc even smiling more than he ever did. I looked around so we wouldn't get hit then I saw something dark coming towards us, "Uh... 2D..." I said getting his attention. He looked over with shocked as we realized, it was that bloody whale again! Suddenly it jumped up and bit the end of the boat of, I jumped back so I wouldn't get hurt. Suddenly 2D fell off, I caught his hand before he could fall. "2D hold on!!" I yelled, "We need to live!" 2D was just looking at me with horror, I kept trying to pull him up as hard as I could. Suddenly his hand slipped, I saw as he fell into the whale, "2D NO!" The whale then closed its mouth than rushed off. I felt as a weigh was pushed onto my body, I felt myself grow pale. I screamed in pain, not physical but it felt physical.

[Timeskip: 1 hour]

I was peddled the boat slowly as I saw a submarine coming towards me, I recognized it since it was the submarine that Murdoc was riding. "You ok? You need a lift?" He said, I nodded my head slowly and put all of our valuables in the subject. He decided to make Cyborg Noodle drive for a little bit to talk to me. "Where's 2D?" He asked. I had come to a realization, this was all his fault. The whale, the trauma, the pain in my eye. All. His. Fault. In an instant I rushed to him and grabbed his collar, he didn't fight back and just looked at me with horror. "You really wanna know what happened?" I said angrily, he nodded his head, "HE DIED! ALL BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID WHALE! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! HE'D STILL BE HERE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU! YOU. DID. THIS." I stopped. 'What am I doing? This isn't me." I thought. I let him go, he was still in shock, "I'm... so sorry... I-" "NO. I'm sorry..." He interrupted me looking down in shame. The rest of the way home was painful, for the first time ever, I was going somewhere without 2D...