Chapter 6-Creating The Music

Me and 2D went to the main floor to try and find Murdoc. It took ages to find him, he didn't tell us where to go exactly. Finally we stumbled upon a huge room, it looked pretty much like a studio, we found Murdoc and Cyborg Noodle in there waiting, Murdoc's face didn't look happy. "What took you so long?" He said angrily. "You didn't tell us where to go!" I said truthfully. He rolled his eyes and gestured to come inside. This place was huge and I mean huge, it was biggest studio we've seen at that point.

2D still tired stumbled into the recording booth where he needs to record vocals. We didn't get to write lyrics because Murdoc said he already did that, we just make the music part. He decided since it's the first day we'll wait to do collab songs, the song that we had to figure out was "Rhinestone Eyes." As soon as me and 2D looked at the lyrics I was already thinking of an electric sound for this song, I played the keyboard some and figured out a beat to it. 2D was singing the lyrics on the sheet while Murdoc was managing bass and electric drums, since Russell was missing we had to figure out a way to replace the drums, Murdoc decided on electric precession since it was a new thing and it has a sweet sound to it. After I did my keyboard I helped 2D with backup vocals, they help with keeping a nice melody to it.

After a long day of recording the song we finished it, but that was song one. Murdoc said in a pathetic voice, "I'm so tired.. let's quit for the day." He sounded so lazy saying that, this album will have a different sound that the other ones we've made. Me and 2D went back down into the underwater room and didn't know what to do for the rest of the day.