Ch - 4 The Meet Up😉

Taehyung's pov

I parked my car in the garage of my parent's house, checking in with guard who bows in respect with a kind smile on his face.

Minutes later, I was greeted with the warm hug of my papa telling me that appa was waiting for me in his home - office and wishing me good luck. I entered in his office and my eyes fell on the familiar figure of appa his back facing me he was looking out of the window while sipping coffee from his favorite mug that papa has given him on his birthday.

I started scanning the room eyes stopping on the idea board which has some ideas drawn out about a campaign, I was studying the concept when appa's deep voice startled me,

"From the look on ur face I can figure out u didn't like the idea."

My gaze met the somewhat amused expression of appa. He is always been polite and distant person in professional life with the high iq of 148. He was tall.. Like taller than me and confident. Sometimes seems like a cold person but there was always a warmth in his eyes and low timber deep voice can struck anyone from his haze.

I shrugged "it's a good concept but not new"

"then why don't u tell ur true opinion and suggest the changes."

After a while, I paused after explaining or u can say pointing out things that could be a great change in campaign, waiting for my father's reaction.

His face shows no expression but there was a glint of something in his eyes that I can't tell.. I was starting to think was it an another test of sort for me.

"Brilliant!!!" he praised

I felt a warm feeling in my chest after seeing that familiar dimple smile Appa stating "you never failed to impress me Tae."

Before I could reply my phone buzzed. Right on time. "I'm sorry" I glanced at screen hoping I would look sheepish. "I need to take this appa."

" No problem son. " he smiled
I turned away as I answered

"Jungkook", i murmured, pitching my voice low.

For a moment, there was a silence then he spoke, "umm.. Mr. Kim?"

"yes" I chuckled, knowing I had confused the shit out of him I don't think I would have ever called him anything besides Mr. Jeon and certainly never in a voice like one I had used.

"um you asked me to call u and tell abt ur preponed appointment."

"Three o'clock now??"

"mhmm.. Yes I guess? "

"okay, I'll adjust. Is everything all right?"

He sound shocked when he replied, "Mr. Kim are u alright?"

"of course I am." I couldn't resist teasing him. "why?"

"you sound ah different."

"Stop worrying" I soothed him knowing appa was listening. "everything is fine.... And lock the office door and take an early lunch. "

Bewildered by this he asked me "take an early lunch?? In office? Are u drunk Mr. Kim??"

That did it. and I burst out laughing at his words "just do it Jungkook. Stay safe, I'll see u when I get there."

I hunged up still smiling and turned to my dad " my assistant" I explained.

He regarded me with a satisfied look, "I think I know the reason of ur changed behavior mr.coldy!!"

I returned his look with a small shrug.

I had him.

-

-

"Tell me abt ur plans. "

I grimaced at Mr. Min's question, father in law of my brother jimin one of the board member.

I was currently sitting in the board room, with appa, jimin, Mr. Min, suga hyung, Mr. Jung, hobi hyung and Mr. Wang. As u can imagine they were very close to me but still not too close.

Other than my professional work life and the news about my flings most of them doesn't knew abt my private life except suga hyung not even my appa knows every detail and I'm gonna take full advantage of this fact.

"I think u know a lot abt me, at least of my goals in future."

They all nodded " and ur reputation does precede u" stated Mr. Wang one of the oldest friend of appa.

"people change uncle Wang!."

"and you have?"

" yes"

" u found ur consort?" asked uncle jung "tell me abt him" Shit. When it came to business, I could talk forever. I rarely spoke on a personal level on myself, so what could I possibly say about a guy that too my so called lover.

"he's ah perfect"

Jimin laughed, "we all think that of the partner we love Tae. Well I am eager to know what's the sense of perfect in ur dictionary?" he said smirking at me.

"His name is Jungkook. Most people call him kookie, but I call him kook" I blurted out.

"we all know his name Taehyung!" hobi hyung stated while suppressing his laugh "well I'm amused it's not everyday we see the Kim Taehyung looking so whipped or u can say freaked out"

"I am sure jungkook likes to hear that name from u." states appa. I smirked remembering his reaction earlier.

I started speaking again, "he's so compose and unobtrusive. His big doe eyes with the colour of melting dark chocolate. Everyone adores him. Baking cookies, remembering everyone special days. He is perfect." I wavered,thinking of more, "he hates to be woken earlier than necessary and his voice gets all growly, which makes me laugh."

"I believe u have fallen hard Tae" Yoongi hyung stated with a smug face.

Well obvious he knows this is all an acting.

But where's the lie tho...most of the thing is true.

"He is perfect hyung!"

"u live together I assume?" stated uncle Min.

I gulped and glanced at appa he smile encouragingly

"not really... But u know"

"we understand Taehyung..." uncle Jung said

"So what's ur future plan.. Working together and all"asked hobi hyung amused and shocked by all this new info.

" No!" this was my chance to get rid of him in office

" I'm planning for him to move in as I had figured out my feelings after first telling all this to Yoongi hyung. And enjoying our life... He works too hard and I wanna take care of him"

" you traitor!! "jimin chirped in" you told Yoongi but not me, how could u??"

" relax chim, I was just waiting for the right time.. And see here we are discussing abt my love life which we always thought would never exist. "

" tell abt your idea abt the upcoming campaign". Asked uncle wang

That was easy- far easier than talking abt jungkook.

To be continued...

Will all the board members will be satisfied or Tae have to put more efforts??
What will happen when jungkook gets to know abt this?