Ch-14 Succeeded✨

Taehyung's pov

The evening waned away. We ate, talked, and met many people. Often When we were with other people, I would look up to find Jungkook's eyes on me.Because it amused me to watch his reaction, I would blow him a kiss or send him a wink, simply to see his cheeks flush. He did it every single time. He did the same thing when I would walk up to him, wrapping an arm around his waist, dropping a kiss to his shoulder or cheek. He played his part well, never reacting in anyway except welcoming. In fact, a couple times he sought me out, leaning up on his toes to whisper in my ear.

At one point, Uncle Wang drew me to the side and asked if I was available for another discussion on Monday. It was all I could do not to fist pump the air, knowing we had done it. Instead, I told him Jungkook and I had an errand on Monday morning, however, I was available after lunch. I didn't want to appear too eager, but as soon as he nodded knowingly and informed me the license office was always busy on Monday so we should hold off until two o'clock to meet, I realized my mistake.

He thought we were going to apply for our marriage license. Rather than correct him, I agreed two o'clock would be a good time and shook his hand.

Papa was talking to Jungkook, when I approached. "Ready to go, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Yes, I do." Jungkook turned to papa "Thank you for the lovely day.......eomma"

Papa beamed, and pulled him in for a long hug."My Tae is very lucky to have you. It was good to meet you my bunny, I look forward to seeing more of you........well as my son in law."

Jungkook nodded, taking my outstretched hand. Papa pressed a kiss on my cheek. "So happy to see you like this Tae. you should visit me more you brat."

I hug him"Promise papa....and i love you."

I chuckled all the way to the car.

Inside,I was celebrating. It had worked

MONDAY MORNING, JUNGKOOK LOOKED AT me as if I had two heads.

"We're doing what?"

I sighed, folding my paper and setting it on the counter. "I didn't want to appear too eager, so I told uncle Wang, you and I had an errand to run this morning. He assumed it was to go get a marriage license, and I never corrected him."

He picked up our plates and carried them to the sink. I had to admit he was a damned good cook. I couldn't remember the last time since I had moved out of my parent's house, I had eaten breakfast at home that didn't come out of a box.

He slumped against the sink, scrubbing his face. "You can let him think it, but we don't have to do it."

I shook my head. "Nope. We're doing it. Uncle Wang is the most important board member after appa and i am damn sure that this news that i'm thinking of getting married soon, would have gotten all around my family group....so I want a paper trail. We don't have to get married, just have the license."

"Taehyung."

I gave him the look that says nothing could change my decision.

He dumped his coffee in the sink. "Fine. I'll go get ready."

He stomped past me, and because he made me want to make him angry, I grabbed his wrist, dragging him to my lap. He gasped, pushing me away, and I laughed at his ineffectual struggle.

"Want me to come scrub your back?"

"No!"

I burst out laughing, letting him march away, muttering under his breath.

I had no idea why I enjoyed his outrage-but I did.

Uncle Wang shook my hand, offering me a seat at the conference table of our company's boardroom.

. "I hope your errand was a successful one, Taehyung?"

I patted my pocket, trying to look smug. "The paperwork is all done. I'll have the license in three days." I snickered a little. "I only have to convince Jungkook to run off with me and make it official."

" I think you forgot our papa's pink frying pan Taetae?" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well, whatta man gotta do shorty when he has someone like my sweetheart." I smirked.

His eyes got teary at my remark....and i was shocked. Jimin was never this sensitive.

"Hyungie!! Tae called me shorty" he cried and hug Suga hyung tightly.

"Aww my mochi...I'll beat this brat. don't cry." Suga hyung said glaring at me.

I gulped and pleaded hobi hyung with my eyes.

"what happen chimmy, why are you behaving like this??" appa asked concerned

"Appa!! we want to share a news with you all." Hobi hyung stated.

taking a deep breath Jimin said." I'm PREGNANT......"

AFTER A FEW MINUTES OF SILENCE....everyone face brighten up and started hugging and congratulating the trio.

i hugged my brother." Congrats chim. ...I'm so happy for you."

"My baby would like to have someone to play with Tae.....so me and my baby will wait from your side to listen the good news." He winked at me

I got froze ...............baby.....with Jungkook ......it's something i can't digest.

Appa patted on my shoulder breaking me from my trance..." I can't believe both of my sons are starting their own family. I'm so happy my tiger."

I stayed silent looking at his smiling face.

"When did you change your mind, Tae? Was it Kook who made you want something different?"

"Yes," I answered without hesitation. "he was the catalyst. I want more now." That, at least, was the truth.

Uncle Min rubbed his finger over his chin. "I think you're very talented and you could bring in a new perspective we've been missing. I still have my doubts, but my wife has been lobbying for you ever since that evening."

That surprised me. "Oh?"

"She thinks anyone as wonderful as Kookie would only love someone with a huge capacity for giving. She thinks you are that person. She sees something in you."

I had no response. I wasn't sure anyone after my family had ever "seen" something in me.

Appa slid the folder toward me"come see me on Friday morning Tae, we will process the paperwork and you can start afterwards."

"I can start today."

Yoongi hyung said a small laugh. "I love your enthusiasm. Except I, Jimin and Hobi want to be here while you get the post, and we're taking Chim away. to his favorite little resort for some you know quality time."

I nodded and left the room after greeting goodbye.

yes....we did it.........

to be continued........

Is everything over.... Or there's more to face???