Ch - 12 Practice And Moments.. 🙂

Taehyung's pov

Jungkook and I were sitting in the living rooms, I tapped the papers on the counter. "Shall we begin?" After discussing the basics and bit of our pasts. I sat down with a sigh. Jungkook tensed beside me, and i lean my head back." I think we have the basic facts down,but none of this is going to work if you stiffen every time I come close to you."

"I,m not used to it," he admitted."You,ah, usually put me on edge."

"Jungkook! my family is an affectionate bunch. If I can't reach for your hand without you flinching, no amount of facts will help us with Appa watching. let's keep it straight ,, I'm going to touch you,whisper things in your ear, stroke your arm,even kiss you. call you nicknames like couples."

"I think you have never been in love." He stated

"I've not but i can fake it. Besides, I've been in lust enough, it's basically the same."

"Sex without love is just body parts and friction."

"Sex without love is the way I like. Love does things to people, changes them and makes them weak plus complicate things and I have no interest in that."

"That's just sad."

"Now are you prepared not to run screaming when I touch you,or kiss you?"

"yes."

"okay. we need to try something."

"what do you suggest?"

"well, since fucking for fucking sake is off the table." I held my hand and he slipped his hand into mine and I squeezed his fingers before letting go taking a moment for our closeness. "see, I didn't burn you or anything. We're going to have to act comfortable like if i kiss your cheek and wrap my arm around your waist act normal and call like it's nothing new for you. you too have to reach for me,smile , laugh when I bend down and whisper something. stretch you legs to kiss my cheek understand?"

"yes" then he grinned--- the most mischievous one.

"what?"

"If you call me sweetheart, do i get to call you something, ah, special, too."

"What did you have in mind?"

"something simple. -----------Dick." he said with a straight face.

"NO."

"why not? it goes with your character ,I mean it suits u."

I gave him a sharp look and ignore his obvious humor.

"Now shall we practice?"

"practice what?"

"Dance with me. get used to how it feels to be close to me.................please."

He let me drag him to his feet and awkwardly move closer. With a sigh, I wound my arm around his waist, tugged him closer, and breathed in the scent of his hair. we began moving, and I was surprised how natural it was.

He was unexpectedly graceful as he moved, given how often I had watched him trip on his feet. A voice spoke in my head, whispering maybe what he needed all along was someone to hold him up, rather than tear him down.

I stare down at him. He blinked up at me i realized he was expecting some sort of nasty remark. Instead I cupped his cheek, and his eyes grew wider.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing you."

"why?"

" practice."

His breathy "oh," hit my mouth as my lips touched his. They were surprisingly soft and pliant, melding to mine with ease. It wasn't an unpleasant sensation; in fact, i felt a trail of warmth run down my spine. I released his lips,only to drop my head and kiss him again

I stepped back, releasing my hold on him." See, not so bad. It won't kill you to kiss me."

"Nor you,"

"I guess not. Whatever it takes to get the job done." I turned off the music " Well done, Jungkook. We've done enough bonding for the evening. Tomorrow is a big day, so get some rest."

"okay"

"you did a great job. Thank you"

I turned on my heel and left him gaping after me.

jungkook's pov

I had trouble sleeping again, so I tiptoed down the hall, pushing open Taehyung's door. He was on his stomach, one arm wrapped around the pillow and the other one between his laying between his ankles. He was still snoring--------- his low and raspy hum I needed to hear.

I studied his face still shocked at the fact he had kissed me, held me in arms and we danced. I knew it was part of his grand scheme but there i caught a glimpse of some other men in him like the flash of a smile, twinkle in his eyes and those kind words. I knew if i said anything he would lock away his positive emotions again,

so I remained silent and moved back, leaving the door ajar, scuttling back to my own room.

-

-

I left the condo early and went to visit my imo in the morning. she was wide awake. and in a good mood. she remember me today, tweaked my nose, we laugh and talked until she fell asleep. I was admiring a piece of her painting of wild flowers. and got startled by her voice. "do you like it?"

"It reminds me of when we'd go and pick flowers in the summer."

"she nodded,looking distracted." you'll have to ask my son kookie, if it's for sale."

My breath caught in my throat. she forget me again. but I knew better than to upset her." I'll find him and ask."

"You can try. My kookie is a busy guy."

"Thank you for your time Mrs. Anna"

She gestured towards door, dismissing me. I left the room, clutching her painting, stifling the tears. She didn't know me but yet deep in her heart considered me as her son as I thought of her as a family.

It was a sobering reminder of why I was doing this with Taehyung. Pretending to be something I wasn't.

It was for her.

I wiped my eyes, and headed back to condo.

-

-

When I opened the door, Taehyung met me with a scowl on his face.

"Where were you? You have an appointment!!!"

"Good morning to you too, Taehyung . It's only ten I have plenty of time. as my appointment is at eleven."

" why didn't you take your car and didn't even answer your phone?"

" I visited my aunt. and the homecare is close so I walked."

Reaching over, he tugged on the small canvas I had clutched " What is this?"

He grabbed the painting " You aren't hanging this crap in here."

I swallowed the bitterness in my throat"I wouldn't dream of"

He pushed the canvas back to me"whatever " and disappeared.

to be continued..........

How does taehyung Gonna react after kook's makeover??
And the meeting of his parents will they succeed???