5.

He was trying to do things right; he was keeping inside the thousand spasms that seemed to want to shatter him from the inside. He didn't want to rush things, he just wanted her to know how much she meant to him.
But all his efforts to do things slowly turned out to be unsuccessful as she started to leave small kisses on his face, her hands began to slide across his chest.
-it's obvious that we will talk later ... he said, while Ayça, began to trace the line of his jaw with her lips, and down to his neck and the vulnerable skin of his throat. She barely held back a smile of satisfaction as she felt his body arching against hers.
Without any notice, Alp lifted her into his arms, and she tied her legs around his hips by instinct.
-I missed you so much...
He whispered to her ear as he was heading to the bedroom.
He moved them onto the bed and in a moment he was on top of her, pinning her with the weight of his body.
-Kiss me like that again
His voice was warm and demanding and, for once obliging, Ayça gripped his shirt and dragged him down to her. He felt her fingers in his hair, the heat from her center when he rocked his hips into her. He shoved his hands under her sweater, abandoning his finesse in favor of speed and need.
His need to possess her, to give her another piece of his again is driving this now, shattering any control he thought he had.
-I need you. Fucking need this. I can't breathe
Ayça was not thinking about anything besides his soft mouth and his rough hands and the scratch of his beard as it burned her skin.
Nothing could touch them now. Nothing could stop this from happening. They both knew it.
It was insane, unreal. He was everywhere, all over her, his mouth and his hands and the needy, broken words he pressed into her skin as they explored every inch of each other.
-What are you waiting for then?
His entire body shook, a shudder rolling through him.
-God, I love you so much.
he whispered while moving against her. She closed her eyes, feeling him, feeling nothing but him...
Waking up with her sleeping in his arms had been the most beautiful thing happened to him in the whole year. He cuddled her in his arms, he felt the rise and fall of her breath as she slept peacefully against his chest. Trustingly.
He hoped that they could stay like this eternally.
Ayça opened her eyes slowly, just to see that he was staring at her with a smile on his face.
Her eyes were the bluest in the morning light.
-What are you looking so fondly at?
She asked with a sleepy voice.
-I am looking at the woman of my dreams
He murmured with a sweet and passionate voice.
-Öyle mı?
-Öyle.
-You getting sweet on me? Last night you were not.
He smirked and slid a hand around her waist and pulled her closer. His face pressed against her neck. His arms wrapped around her body.
She held him, cradling his head, rubbing his back. His body was so warm in her embrace.
Her heart beat steadily and her stomach flipped in slow, lazy somersaults. The moment she'd sensed coming for so long was here. For a long time, they remained locked in perfect union, contented, safe, no longer alone.
As she caressed his hair, his soft long hair, he tilted his face to look up at her. His eyes glittered in the sunlight.
-There's nothing soft about me.
He wanted more and Ayça realised she did too. He passionately kissed her, burning her jaw with his stubble but she hardly cared.
She slid her tongue into his mouth and grip his biceps, digging her nails into his hard muscle.
They kissed and kissed and kissed, until her head was spinning, until she couldn't see or feel or taste anything besides Alp.
Only him.

They enjoyed almost the whole morning in bed, they also had a quick breakfast in bed trying at their best to postpone the time to talk about serious things as much as possible.
But it was about time to address the issue.
-Are you leaving tomorrow, aren't you?
Ayça snuggled up to his warm body and he put his arm around her shoulders.
-Yes I am leaving tomorrow, and I would be very happy if you both came with me.
-I am not gonna leave this place, my love. Not so soon. We are happy here, Mavi has her friends here and I am worried to change her habits in such a short time.
-I agree. Well, first of all we must tell her that her parents are still in love with each other.
Ayça smiled and sweetly kissed the tip of his nose.
-She asked me so many times about us not being together anymore, It has been very difficult for me to explain to a child that we didn't get along anymore.
-Yeah I know she made a lot of questions to me too. I am sure she will be happy with the good news.
-Yes she will. But then she will start with other questions, like why we don't live all together and I must save all the answers in my mind starting from now.
-We will say that we can't live together because dad still works in Istanbul. But I will be here every weekend from now on. And my job is going to end next month, then I will move here until my next project. In the meanwhile we can talk and decide what to do in the future.
-I'm counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds!
-Ben de sevgilim. Ben de.