12.

Blessed.
There was no other word to describe the feeling he had to wake up next to her the next morning. Ayça's head was resting on his shoulder, her long hair spilled across the pillow, their bodies entwined and forming a circle on the bed. The gala night was a very exciting night, especially when they got home and they could act like it was their first night together.  It was just the two of them. It was beautiful, exciting as if they were still teenagers, nothing had ever changed between them.
Children change your life. You can't be that wild in bed anymore if your kids sleep in the next room.
Alp sometimes felt too torn between wanting to spend time with her daughter and spending some good quality time with Ayça, but to do everything he wanted to do to her, Mavi necessarily had to be somewhere else. 
Because they were loud. They were too loud. 
She was definitely too loud.
She woke up next to him a thousand times, but every time that her eyelids revealed those pools of blue water he couldn't help it but run out of breath.
-Good Morning
He said, never stopping to look at her with heart-shaped eyes.
-good morning.
Yawning, she stretched her arms and legs and then she pressed herself against him allowing her hands to roam over his body, stroking his chest and caressing his arms.
-this bed is so comfortable I slept like a baby.
-yes it is but it's not the mattress, it's sleeping in my arms what makes you comfortable.
She chuckled.
-You are too modest, Alp bey.
He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her on the corner of her mouth.
-Are you hungry? I am going to make breakfast for us. I learned how to cook the best Sucuklu yumurta, I think that nobody can cook Sucuklu yumurta better than me in the whole Istanbul.
-Yummy. Yes I am hungry and I love eggs. I want some cheese also. And honey. But don't go right now. I want you to stay here in the bed with me a little more. Mavi will be back and we will never be able to stay in bed late again.
-oh yes, we will. Don't forget that we will go on our honeymoon.
-Honeymoon? Ne zaman? We haven't even set a date  for the wedding, yet.
-What about July 7?
-July 7? You are so romantic Alp bey, yaa. Do you want to get married in the day of our anniversary?
-Nope. I want us to get married on our daughter's birthday. We will make a big party, we will invite all her friends. We will definitely getting married in Sigacik. On the beach.
She looked at him with something like wonder in her eyes, then she gave him a dreamy smile.
-Do you remember when we found out that I was pregnant? God I can still remember your face falling and getting white. I was afraid you would collapse.
Alp smiled, suddenly kidnapped by his memories.
-Maybe at first I was a little scared. But after what happened to you in that period, I immediately thought that the baby was a miracle. Also I was concerned about you because we still had two weeks of shooting, and you were already six weeks pregnant.
-Yaa, I remember how you set me up from the very beginning. You knocked me up on my birthday you naughty guy.
He smiled at her and kissed her on the lips lightly.
-And I couldn't have imagined that my daughter would have had the same mischievous grin as yours.
She added.
-Our next child will be a beautiful girl and she will have your smile.
-Yok artik! I want my next child to be a boy. Sons are generally closer to their mother. Mavi hangs on your every word. I deserve the same. And yes, he can have my smile.
He smirked and placed a kiss on her shoulder.
-Ayça what about moving here? I mean in this house. It's big enough and Mavi has her own room.
-I prefer if we buy another house. I want a house with a big garden.
-Ok. I will find your dream house then. Now I am going to make breakfast. Or I will eat you.
He bited her shoulder before leaving. For some reason, it always turned her on when he did it.
She held him back by his arms and when he turned around to look at her, her mouth was half open and her eyes were burning.
He leaned closer and kissed her. She soon replied and approached him a bit more just before she felt his tongue sliding in her mouth. While they were still kissing,he lowered his body and his hands to grab her thighs.With fast movements,he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
-I think you should eat me first...

-Alp you weren't kidding when you said that your Sucuklu yumurta is the best one in Istanbul. It's delicious. But I'll never be able to eat it all.
He cooked a finger-licking breakfast, his iconic Sucuklu yumurta, then cheeses, jams, hot bread, coffee and tea.
-Save some for Mavi. I am going to pick her up in thirty minutes. But I want to talk to you first.
Ayça put down her fork in the dish and raised her head to look at him.
-About what?
-I received a good offer. I mean, it looks interesting.
I know that I told you that I would move to Sigacik just after the dizi ends but I will consider this offer as it seems to be a big deal.
Ayça held her breath for some seconds, then she exhaled, nodding.
-I'd love to know what it is. Please talk to me about this.
She said with a smile, but actually her stomach was already in knots. Only the idea that he would no longer move to Sigacik with them was already hurting her.
-It's a big American production company and they want to invest in the Turkish film market. We've had a first meeting this week, and they offered me to play the role of a detective in a movie. I read the script and...it's a great one. Filming would begin next March here in Istanbul. And I wanted to talk to you first, because if I accept this offer, I will not be able to stay in Sigacik until the end of the Summer, as I promised you. Ayça felt she was about to cry.  As much as she wanted to stay in Sigacik for life, she knew well that by marrying Alp, her life would be in Istanbul anyway.  There was no way for him to do his job away from the city.
She got up from her chair and walked over to get closer to him.  Alp was so eager to hear her answer that it almost felt like he was no longer breathing.
She placed a hand gently on his cheek, caressing it with her thumb.
-Alp, hayatım, we have been together for many years so far. Apart from the last year in which we were separated, we've known each other for years now. And I always told you that I will support you with whatever you decide. If you want to take this opportunity then take it.
She reassured him with a simple smile. He seemed kind of relieved.
-What about you and Mavi?
-Mavi and I, we will never leave you again.
With a sigh of relief, Alp pulled her into his arms and held her to him, burying his face in her neck and nuzzling his nose and lips against it.
-You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, No words can express how much I love you.
-I love you too.
She lifted his chin with her hand and she kissed him softly.
Then he stopped, he became serious and he stared at her steadily.
-But actually...there's more to the story.
Ayça's eyes grew round as saucers.
-Ne? What's more?
-They want you to be my co-star...