11.

-Yunus Bey, I can't thank you enough for what you have done for us again. I swear that you are an angel.
Yunus smiled at her while getting their bags out of the trunk.
The man was a loyal friend to both Ayça and Alp, he was their driver long time ago but they kept in contact and he was also very affectionate to Mavi.
He went to Sigacik just to pick them up and drive them to Istanbul.
Ayça had it all planned. Alp had to go to them on Friday so she had planned the trip for Thursday and she was going to surprise him.
She didn't know how he would react to this surprise but she had promised it to Mavi, and there was no way for her to break this promise.
-It's always a pleasure for me Ayça Hanim, I will see you on Sunday then, just give me a call once you're ready and I will come to pick you up.
-Çok teşekkür ederim, çok.
-Mommy I can't wait to show you my room in daddy's house.
Ayça looked up at the building. What if Alp was not at home? She didn't have keys for his new apartment. After their break up they decided to sell their house and he bought a new one in a fancy district, but Ayça actually didn't even know which floor it was.
She was feeling excited like she was doing something  forbidden or dangerous.
-Anne what are you waiting for? I need to pee, hadi.
Mavi pulled her arm.
-Ok, tamam. Let's go.
Fortunately Mavi knew the building's doorman and he recognized her immediately so he showed them the floor and the number of the apartment and getting to the front door was easier than she expected.
Ayça let Mavi ringing the doorbell and she hid herself behind the wall, so when Alp opened the door he saw only the kid.
-Mavi?
He asked in disbelief.
-Surpriiiz!
Mavi shouted and she threw her arms around his waist.
-Benim kızım. What are you doing here, where is your mom? He asked while hugging her.
Ayça peeked out from behind the wall with a big smile on her face.
-Surpriiiz! I hope we are not intruding.
Alp smiled back to her and he moved to the side to let them in.
-I need to pee.
Mavi rushed towards the bathroom, while Alp was quickly bringing their bags into the house.
-Am I dreaming or you are really here?
He asked in a soft voice, brushing her hair over her ear.
-I don't know you may close your eyes and we will see if I am still here when you open them again.
Alp closed his eyes and she neared to kiss him lightly on the lips.
-It looks like you are real
He whispered and he slid his arms around her waist to pull her tight.
-I swear that I am the luckiest man alive...but how did you come here?
-Yunus
She smiled
-Yeah, Yunus...I should have known that. I am so happy that you came here for the gala...
Ayça's back stiffened and her chin snapped up.
-Gala?
-Yes tonight I am going to Kelebek Gala Awards, I told you a few days ago.
It was true that she told her but she totally forgot.
-Oh shit, I knew that there was something wrong in coming here unannounced. You told me but I forgot. I didn't come here for the gala, I am here because I made a promise to our daughter.
-I just don't see the problem. I am going to the gala and you are coming with me. Mavi will stay at my parents overnight, my mother will love to spend time with her grand daughter.
-Yok artık, I didn't come here to go to a gala and to become a subject of gossip. I don't have a dress, my hair looks so weird today with all this humidity, No, absolutely not going to the gala awards .
She was freaking out. He tried to calm her by kissing down her neck and softly whispering in her ear.
-Yok canım, your hair is perfect , you are the most beautiful and stunning woman I have ever seen and we can go out in five minutes and buy you a dress. Please, I would be very happy to walk on that red carpet with you on my side. Please.
-I need a hairdresser and a make up artist, this is crazy we don't have the time to do everything on time.
-Don't be over dramatic, I will call my agent for this.
I beg you please...
-Ok. I will feel too exposed and you know that I don't like to be that exposed but if it makes you happy I'll go with you. I am going to check on Mavi now, I wonder what she is doing in the bathroom.
Alp smiled happily then he showed her the way to the bathroom.
Ayça and Mavi changed their clothes then they went all together to Zorlu Center to choose a dress for the gala.
There were many fashion boutiques there, so it wasn't difficult to find the right outfit in less than one hour. She chose a Balmain black draped jersey maxi dress and Prada shoes and bag. Alp took advantage of a moment in which she was busy with Mavi for buying her a collier that perfectly matched with her engagement ring. He looked so happy to have them there with him that he was afraid he wasn't doing enough to make them comfortable.
As often happens when you are happy, time flew by and it was almost time to go to the awards ceremony.
While Ayça was getting ready under the expert hands of professional hairdresser and make up artist, Alp took Mavi to his mother. Mavi was happy to go to babanne because she always spoiled her with candy and toys.

Both Ayça and Alp were stunningly beautiful in their gala outfits, they looked like they came out of a fairy tale.
-Oh my God, Ayça are you even real?
He was totally mesmerised by her ethereal beauty.
She smiled at him.
-You look pretty good yourself, my lover boy.
-I was pretty excited to go to this awards ceremony with you but now I am really looking forward to the after party...
He leaned down and kissed her neck, below her earlobe, sending her pulse into a frenzy of activity.
-Alp yapma. I swear that if you do this again I will definitely not go to the gala.
-Do what?
The sound of faint whispers into her ear and his warm breathing on her neck made her flesh crawl and a chill went down her spine.
She gently pushed him away with a mischievous grin on her face.
-Then meet me at the after party...

When the taxi stopped them in front of the venue, a steward opened the car door for them and they were immediately attacked by lights flashing and paparazzi.
Alp took her by the hand and tried to ignore them but there were a lot of reporters and run away from them wasn't that easy.
-Ayça hanım, we are happy to see you again
Are you back together? I see an engagement ring here, have you set a date yet? Will you move to Istanbul again? How is your daughter? Will you be an actress again? Are you still working as scriptwriter? Are you pregnant?
Ayça froze, overwhelmed with questions, she tried to smile but she wasn't able to say a word; luckily Alp was there and he took charge of the situation.
-Bidakka, bidakka. Thank you for the attention, as you can see we are together and we are very happy. But we are late for the gala, so please don't take it personal, but we don't have time to answer any further questions.
-Tamam Alp bey, we are glad if you are happy. We missed you Ayça hanim, welcome back.
Ayça and Alp traded a soulful look, they thanked the journalists and finally managed to enter the venue.
Hand in hand.