Christmas Special

Art up top belongs to @ashuripop on Twitter
Yes there is lemon here

OK here we go
This chapter will be kinda short. Very sorry in advance

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the pizzeria, the animatronics were preparing this year. Baby and ballora hung up stockings galore, while puppet and bonbon put up decorations some more. Lolbit and bonnet put the tree higher and higher while foxy and Freddy laid by the fire. Yes, the team was working together, as if these past few months hadn't changed, all of them were still keeping up with their favorite holidays.

"hey, Freddy?" foxy asked, nudging Freddy's arm. "yes, my little fox?" foxy glanced at the gleaming fire and back to Freddy. "do you love me?" he asked, seemingly unaware of Freddy's shocked expression. "of course I do, you know this." Freddy gave foxy a quick kiss on the lips, and they snuggled up together even more. "hey! You two get your gay asses out here!" baby yelled from behind the door. Foxy laughed while Freddy gave her a death glare. "c'mon Fred, let's go out into the main room with everyone else." foxy said, taking Freddy by the hand and walking out with him. "but I don't wanna be out with everyone else. I wanna be in.....you...." Freddy wishpered. Foxy gasped quietly and dragged Freddy to his room. "we'll be back in a moment darlings! ~" foxy said to everyone else who watched them walk past.

When they got to foxys room, Freddy pushed foxy to the bed and started kissing him all over.. Not leaving a single part of his body untouched. Freddy pulled out foxys member and started rubbing it, slowly pacing until foxy felt pleased. "mmNnG! F-fred---y! ~" foxy moaned. Freddy smirked and took out his own member. He placed it at foxy entrance and waited for foxy to give him a sign to push in. Foxy nervously nodded and Freddy pushed in slowly, as to not hurt his little fox. "MAahNng! AHHh! ~" foxy grabbed the sheets and put one finger in his mouth, biting it out of pain. "hey, don't hurt yourself." Freddy said, taking foxys finger out of his mouth. "o-okay.." "just breathe.." foxy listened and Freddy began to move again. Pushing in and out, watching as foxys legs moved up and down to the slow but deep thrusts. "are you ready to go faster?" Freddy asked. Foxy nodded in turn. "alright.." Freddy began to increase the speed of thrusting, foxys moans of pain became moans of pleasure and he started to enjoy. "AaHh! Ahh-ah! AAAhhh! Fr-Freddy! AAAhh! ~" foxy moaned. Freddy kept thrusting realizing him and foxy were close to climaxing. And soon, foxy moaned one last time while he had reached his climax. Shortly after foxy, Freddy did too. Freddy took his member out of the younger fox and put it away. So did foxy.
Freddy laid down next to foxy, regardless of the cold, and kissed him on the cheek. "y-ou know... Your really good at this now ~" foxy teased as he gave a kiss back. Freddy hummed in response and nuzzled up next to his small tender innocent foxy.

541 words
Merry fucking Christmas assholes 🎄♥️