could I be pregnant?

Foxy was playing video games with baby and Freddy when all of a sudden, he felt a need to throw up. He ran to the nearest bathroom and started throwing up oily vomit. "Foxy! Are you alright?!" Baby and Freddy both came running in. Foxy was clutching his stomach tightly due to high pain. Freddy sat down next to him as foxy tightly hugged him. "Baby, go get bonbon. We need someone who can help." Freddy told baby. Baby ran down to bonbons room. Foxy and Freddy sat on the bathroom tiles for a few moments until baby came back with bonbon. "So, what's the problem?" Bonbon asked. Freddy explained what had happened and bonbon immediately knew what was happening. "Freddy, bring foxy to my room. I can explain what's going on." They obeyed and walked down to bonbons room. They sat down on the couch waiting for bonbon to return from his office. Bonbon soon came back with papers. "Alrighty then, let's see.... Hm... It seems this is unusual, but still possible. Now, this is going to be a huge shock for you both, but.... Foxy, I think your pregnant...." Foxy and Freddy looked at each other with blush on their face. "I... Im what?!" Foxy yelled. "Pre-ga-nant" bonbon explained to him. "I uh...." Foxy and Freddy both didn't know what to say. They didn't want to have any kids, but they knew they probably had no choice. Foxy and Freddy talked with bonbon about what would happen and bonbon tried his best to explain to foxy how pregnancy worked and all. Foxy understood. Foxy and Freddy went up to Freddy's room, still unsure about this whole thing, and sat down on Freddy's bed. "Freddy.... I...." Foxy muttered. "Foxy, it's okay for you to be uncomfortable with this whole thing. I am too. But let me tell you this, it's all going to be okay. I promise my love." Freddy started to pet foxy. Foxy purred as he cuddled up with Freddy on the bed. Freddy kissed foxy and fell asleep with him.

Sorry that this chapter was short. I've been busy lately. Anyways, go follow itsmgirlbitches she's a nice person who reads my stories. Love y'all once again!