part one

*WARNING! WARNING!*This is very sexual. You have been warned. ALSO TRIGGER WARNING!!! This has some r*pe vibes in it so be warned

I drew the photo above, like it? Okay now with the story:

Freddy pinned foxy down to the bed. "Uh Freddy? " Foxy said with blush on his face. "Yes foxy? " He replied with a perverted smile "Why did you-" Foxy was cut off to Freddy shoving his member in foxy. "AH! " foxy screamed in pain as Freddy thrusted into him. "FREDDY! PLEASE STOP! IT- IT HURTS! " Foxy continues to scream as Freddy pounds as hard as he can. "Sorry foxy, but I'm bored. " Foxy screams and cries until he couldn't breathe. "FREDDY! NOT INSIDE! "

(In this story foxy is half boy half girl so he can get pregnant)

Freddy came inside as foxy started to cry. He couldn't help but try and catch his breath. Freddy passionately kisses him on the cheek and his neck, giving him more than 7 hickeys. Leaving foxy filled with rage and hatred. "Foxy, I don't think it's that bad. " Freddy said while removing himself from foxy. "ARE YOU INSANE?! OH IT'S NOT THAT BAD! I'M A FUCKING KILLER ANIMATRONIC! I DON'T DO WELL WITH CHILDREN! " Foxy then slaps Freddy. "Foxyyyy.... You shouldn't have done that. " Freddy said with a gruesome smile. "What, what are you doing?! " Foxy said nervously. Freddy then tied foxys hands behind his back and covered his mouth. "Foxy you should know better than to hit me. " Freddy rubbed foxys pussy. Foxy tried not to moan but failed. "Mhmm~" Before he knew it, he had came all over the ground. "Good boi~" Freddy said as he kissed foxys neck. Giving him more hickeys. Foxy started to cry as he felt sore. Freddy wiped his tears. Freddy then uncovered his mouth, only to hear foxy moan. Freddy grabbed foxy and pins him to the bed. Foxy was quiet. Freddy then shoved himself into foxy. Foxy screamed and cried. "FREDDY! PL-PLEASE! IT H-HURTS! " Foxy screamed as Freddy thrusted even more. Freddy then came inside again as foxy was panting with dried up tears on his face. Foxy gripped on to the bed sheets in fear. "Fre- Freddy,.. Why... Why did you do this? ... " Foxy said while catching his breath. "Look... I was bored and I wanted to try something new. " Freddy explained. Foxy was upset and downright tired. He soon passed out. Freddy put the blankets over him and snuggled up with foxy. Soon they both fell asleep.

~part two is on its way! ~