mating season (only on Freddy's side)

(this has nothing to do with the first part! Which also means foxy is no longer half boy/girl. They are both fully male. Once again, I drew the picture. I don't like using other people's images because I like going extra. Also go follow FuntimePurpleBoi2)

Foxy was busy doing some work on his computer, when he heard freddy screaming from his room. Foxy sighed and went to go see what was wrong. "Freddy? Freeeedddy???" Foxy called out for Freddy when he reached his room. Freddy spoke up from behind his locked door of his bedroom, " ummm.... Fo-foxy..? Can you uh.... Leave? Please." Freddy muttered the last part but foxy heard it clearly due to his amazing fox hearing. "Why? What's going on?" Foxy was very confused. "Um... Don't worry about it... Just... Leave please..." Foxy wasn't convinced that this was just another normal problem. So, being the good friend that foxy was, wanted to help him. "Freddy, I'm not leaving. If this is serious, I want to help you. I'm not going anywhere!" Freddy kept trying to convince foxy to leave, but foxy didn't listen. "Freddy! Open the door! Now!" Foxy yelled. Freddy whimpered but slowly opened the door. "Freddy? What's going on? Please tell me." Foxy was worried. But as Freddy stared at him with blush and sweat on his face, foxy had touched him, making him lose it. "Um... I uh... Oh fuck it!" Freddy then pushed foxy into a rough but passionate kiss. Foxy just stared and stayed still while Freddy pulled away. "Umm.... I don't know what to say Fred..." Foxy was shocked and Freddy pulled him into the room with him. Freddy sat down on his bed and hid his red-ass face with his paws. The room was silent for a while until foxy came over to Freddy and got on top of him. "Foxy???" Freddy said with his face covered in blush. "I think I know what's going on..." Foxy had read the calendar and saw the circled date with the words, mating season written on it. "I-" Freddy was cut off by foxy kissing him passionately. Freddy soon melted into the kiss. Soon they broke the kiss and foxy started sucking Freddy's neck, giving him a few hickeys, which were very noticeable. "Ah~ foxy~" Freddy said in between moans. Foxy soon stopped. "Can I.... Ya know?" Freddy asked embarrassed of himself and of what just had happened. "You wanna fuck me?" Foxy asked, obviously flirting with him. Freddy nodded slightly. "Okay then... Do what you please!~" foxy said, laying back. Freddy blushed and took out his dick and took foxys out as well. Freddy moved closer to foxy and couldn't contain himself from going fast. Be began to thrust into foxy as foxy screamed in pleasure. "AH~FREDDY~ HARDER!~" foxy screamed. Freddy began moving faster and reached the climax every time. Soon, he came along with foxy. Foxy passed out and Freddy cleaned himself and foxy up. Soon, he was going to give foxy the bed all to himself when, foxy grabbed his arm. "Stay..." Foxy muttered. Freddy awed and lied down next to foxy. Foxy Fell asleep and Freddy did as well.

(Damn. I'm 14 and making these crappy stories. Fuck my life¡!!!!!!¡!!!!!!)