power outage

⚠💋once again, sexual warnings! 💋⚠
again we have the frexy drill as always and some more r*pe vibes so trigger warning!

Top: Funtime Freddy
Bottom: Funtime foxy

Fun fact, the story came to me in a dream. Literally. I dream about porn. Don't ask. Anyways to not explain the beginning of the story let's say the power went out and foxy and Freddy had to check the basement for the power supply. And Freddy had a plan to get foxy to like him (this is before the first parts, like this is the actual MCFnaf plot time boi) plus the basement in this story isn't the sister location, this is just a dirty old basement with boxes and shit like that.

Foxy and Freddy came down the elevator, Freddy lookin kind of scared of the dark. Being the pussy that he is. Foxy just scoffed and told him he was being childish. Freddy shrugged and they started looking for the power box.
A few minutes later, no sign of it. Freddy and sworn he heard noises and grabbed foxy's hand. Which obviously made foxy's cheeks turn a bright red.
"Freddy? Why'd you grab my hand? " Foxy asked, keeping his cool as always.
"Hm? Oh, I was just a little scared... Is it okay if I hold your hand down here?... Please... "
Black text means he thought it.
"Um... Alright fred."
They walked around still looking until Freddy started whimpering.
"UHG! Freddy! Is there anything that will make you be quiet?! " Foxy probably shouldn't have asked that.
"Well, there is one thing... "
"What is it? " Foxy was honestly curious about what it was.
" A kiss would make me feel better... "
"A what? "
"You heard me. "
"*sigh* on the lips or on the cheek? "
Freddy pointed at his lips and foxy just shivered then stood on his toes and quickly kissed Freddy on the lips.
"Blegh! Gross Freddy! "
"Heh... Your lipstick smeared.. " Freddy told foxy, in attempt of cheap flirting, and surprisingly, it worked.
"Mm... " Foxy was muffling words but Freddy couldn't hear him.
"There's one itsy bitsy thing I also need to be calmer down here... "
"What?! " Foxy was getting annoyed at this point.
Without saying a word, Freddy grabbed foxy's wrist and pulled him to a corner and held him him by his ass.
"Freddy??? "
Freddy smirked and unscrewed foxy's plate that held his member. His member came out and Freddy started rubbing it. Foxy tried to stay quiet... But failed.
"Fred..... "
Freddy was holding foxy's wrists above his head against the wall, so that he couldn't struggle.
Soon, foxy came and moaned loudly. Freddy chuckled.
"Please tell me that was it... " Foxy said under his breath, just enough for Freddy to hear him.
"Just one more thing... " Freddy then took out his own member and rubbed it at foxy's entrance. Foxy just kept his eyes closed. Occasionally tears would fall but Freddy didn't care. Freddy slowly pushed in, as to not harm his little foxy too much. Foxy whined but purred at the same time.
"F-freddy! " Foxy was hugging Freddy at this point. The pain was unbearable, but foxy was still purring. He wasn't trying to purr of course, it just happens naturally.
Freddy started to push a little faster and then harder. Foxy still whined and cried while still hugging Freddy because of all the pain. His tail started wagging and Freddy knew he could go as hard as he could. Freddy started thrusting and foxy still whined. Freddy came inside foxy, which the fox in question was still crying. Freddy picked foxy's wrists up again on the wall and kissed him softly. Soon foxy melted into the kiss. Freddy started rubbing foxy's right ear, and foxy purred loudly in pleasure. Foxy fell asleep, clutching freddy's chest. Freddy placed foxy down on a blanket and went to turn the power back on.

After the power was restored, Freddy carried foxy bridal style into the main room. Baby and ballora were aweing and puppet and bonbon were recording and taking pictures. Bonnet was just watching in amazement. (Bonnet is good)
"What happened with you two love birds? " Bonnet teased.
"Oh, foxy just got tired and fell asleep so I carried him." Freddy simply explained even though that's far from what happened at all 😂.
Baby and the others nodded as a sign of respect to their relationship and Freddy carried foxy to foxy's room.
He placed foxy in his bed and turned to go back upstairs, when something made him stop. He looked back and foxy was grabbed his wrist.
"Stay... " Foxy whispered.
Freddy smirked again and cuddled up with his lovely fox. And fell asleep.

Wow! Okay lots to explain here. So in this story lolbit isn't there yet, I will make a part two to this when it's like three months later and lolbit gets shipped by some maintenance guys or something. And the story behind that one that's coming up is that the maintenance guys found her outside an old fazbear location and they used her a sex toy/doll. And the she got shipped to circus baby's where she met the others and completely fell in love with foxy. After a few weeks she told baby that she was going to confess to him. Baby started crying then told the confused lolbit that foxy was with Freddy. Lolbit then still confesses to foxy then they are just friends. Sorry I haven't been active so long my girlfriend was driving me nuts. Yes I'm lesbian and making gay love stories don't ask. Also loving the story's from my girl HEYSHITASS they make amazing smut stories. Also request for her, I wanna read some hardcore smut with ft. Frexy like hardcore PAIN non stop. I would love that. Anyways, love y'all so much. Working on the next part by time you read this. Bye! 😜