closing forever

Thanks to all of your guys' support to this book! I know it's been a bout two years since I started this, but not a single one of you have changed your thoughts about it. You all love this book, and so do I. But I have to say this for the very last time...
The book is officially closing. After the Christmas special (releasing on Christmas Eve) there will be no more chapters added.
If you would like though, I will gladly start a book with one-shots of the Funtime-frexy ship. Y'all can give requests of books, short stories, or any fandoms you'd like to read in my conversations tab.
I know I say this a lot, but I love you all so much! You have all helped me get through a tough year, all of you saying you love my book, and I wanted to say thank you again!
If you stumbled upon my account just because of this book and don't want to read anything else from me, I'd understand that. But if your interested in any future books I make, I would love for you to stick around!
Special thanks to illfunkingkillyouhoe (their old username was Funtimepurpleboi if y'all remember) you inspired me to write this book! If your still active and read this, I'm so thankful for your kind words, your amazing smut book you used to have, and all the support you gave me!

Anyways, until further notice, this book is officially closed forever after the Christmas special. Once again, thanks to all of you who read this, and all of you who supported me!
--Yenii ❤️🧡💛💚💙

(DISCONTINUED) ft.foxy x ft.freddy lemonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें