mistletoe/suprise

(I know I said this chapter would be about the potions, but I had this idea weeks ago. And I wanted to get it done. But I promise the potion chapter will be out soon. Maybe not the next chapter but yeah. Thanks for all the reads!)

Summer was over and fall had gone, winter was now here. Everyone in the pizzeria were busy doing there own thing, foxy was hanging out with Freddy, baby was playing some Santa shooting game with bonbon, ballora was getting ready to ask foxy if she could do his make up, and everyone else was gone.
Foxy and Freddy were watching a super 18+ Christmas movie, which Freddy got a little uncomfortable halfway through the sex part. Foxy had laid down, cuddled up with Freddy on the couch. Freddy slowly rubbed foxy's ear, to which made him purr softly. Freddy thought that was adorable and kept rubbing him. Little did they know, baby had been watching them the last few minutes. She had a plan and wanted to get them into some drama. She held up a mistletoe in her hand. She ran back downstairs and put the mistletoe outside her door. "Foxy! Freddy! Can you come here for a sec?!" She called for them with her phone in her hand ready to tape. Soon, foxy and Freddy walked through the door. They were stopped by baby pointing up above them. "Uhhhh...." Freddy wasn't so sure about this one. Foxy had a smirk on his face. He pulled Freddy closer to him and kissed him on the lips. Baby had filmed every second of the moment, she was going to post it on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Tumblr. Foxy and Freddy didn't worry about keeping their relationship a secret no longer. Then they started making out for about three whole minutes. Baby was just watching with drool down her chin. Ballora had come into the room along with puppet and... Lolbit.  Lolbit had run off somewhere to cry, while everyone else was just watching and recording the two animals making out. Foxy and Freddy broke from the kiss and went up to Freddy's room. They were laughing about how funny it was to just see everyone's face. Freddy and foxy agreed to go to bed so that no one would suspect anything else.

~Two hours later~

Freddy woke up from his slumber, still a bit droopy, and looked over at his sleeping fox. He sighed and cuddled close to him, and kissed him on the cheek, which made foxy wake up. "Fred?" Foxy said in a loopy voice due to lack of sleep. "Yes my sweet foxy?~" Freddy said in a perverted way. "Im still tired, so, why are you up?" Foxy asked, sitting up and wagging his tail. "Well, I wasn't really tired, so I was hoping we could have some fun?" Foxy didn't answer for a moment. Of course, he did know what Freddy meant, he just wasn't sure about it. Ever since their last time having sex, foxy had been having pains in his stomach. Not to mention the unfortunate cravings for food. "I don't know Freddy, ever since we did it last time, I've been having pains and stuff. And I've been craving weird food." Freddy didn't answer. He was too busy thinking about what could be wrong with his love. Then they decided it was probably just regular pain. But, they should've guessed the impossible.

Yo what up? It's melena (yenii) but anyways, what do you guys think is wrong with foxy? 😏 Aha. I want you guys to guess in the comments. Thanks for the reads and votes! Love y'all!