Meeting Marcy

Anne P.O.V

I entered the cabin to see that nobody was here.

I guess Marcy isn't-

Before I could even finish my thought a figure suddenly appeared in front of me, startling me.

It was an Asian girl with stunning green eyes, who was wearing a cape?

This must be Marcy...

"Hi there! You must be Anne right?
I'm Marcy!" she greeted with friendliness, suddenly appearing upside down in front of my face.

Was she hanging on the ceiling?

"Err, hi?" I stammered taking a step back, still stunned by here surprising entrance.

"Is something wrong?"

"Well-"

"Oh, it's probably because of my position! Hold on, let me figure out how to get-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Marcy clumsily fell on the floor.

"Are you okay?"

"Don't worry about that, I'm fine! I just wanted to try new angles by using frog slime! Marcy explained, dusting herself off.

"Anyway, it's nice to meet ya, Anne!
I can tell we're going to be good friends!" Marcy enthusiastically said, vigorously shaking my hand.

"Umm, yeah, it's nice to meet
y-you too." I stammered.

Man, Marcy sure is something.

"Is that a cape?" I asked, noticing that she was wearing.

"It sure is! Capes are so cool!" Marcy gushed with excitement.

"Wait, you also think that capes are cool? I thought I was the only one!"

"Me too! They are amazing!"

"People should appreciate them more."

"Follow me Anne, I'll show you around!" Marcy said, excitingly running ahead only to shortly trip on her cape afterwards.

"Are you okay there, Marbles?"
I chuckled, amused at her fall and
giving her a nickname after her clumsyness.

"Marbles? I like it!
Can I call you something too?"

"If you want to. I don't mind." I say, shrugging.

"Hmm, I don't have anything for now, but I'll think of something!"

Marcy quickly picked herself up again and dragged me to our room.

When I got there I saw that there was two beds parallel from each other, a window and a video game console?

Marcy seemed to read my mind as the next thing she said was:

"Oh yeah, if you're wondering about that console, I'm a pretty big gamer if I do say so myself!"

"Really? Then you'll have to show me your gamer skills sometime!"

I then started to unpack my belongings from my bag and put on my pyjamas since it was nighttime.

I jumped onto my bed and I noticed that Marcy was still awake.

"You're not going to sleep yet?" I asked.

"No, I want to stay up a little longer to finish this level, but you can close the light off and sleep if you want."

"Okay."

I walked up to the light switch and turned the lights on before going back to my bed.

"Goodnight Marcy...." I said sleepily.

"Goodnight Anne." she said back.

And with that I drifted off to sleep.

Marcy seemed nice.

I have a good feeling about this place.