𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - MIDNIGHT LOVE

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ MIDNIGHT LOVE

ROSIE WASN'T READY. By that, I mean she wasn't ready to tell anyone she liked girls. It was a complex issue that she had pushed to the back of her mind for most years of her life, and ignored, never really thinking of it too much. She had more important things to worry about, like her athletics, or her school clubs. Speaking of, she hadn't met with the Animal Rights club in a while— she should probably talk to the leader of the group about that. Rosie just didn't want to, yet. Not that she didn't trust these guys, or because she was scared of their reactions— she just didn't want to inconvenience them with her problems. She didn't want Dustin to be crushed, or anything, so she just kept her mouth shut.

"Oh, you wouldn't know him," Rosie explained as casually as she could sound, "Different school."

Dustin nodded, however, he didn't seem to be convinced.

There was a brief moment of silence, in which Rosie thought over her decision. Should she really be hiding who she was, just so Dustin's feelings wouldn't get hurt? Don't be ashamed of saying what needs to be said, isn't that what Max had told her? God, that seemed like forever ago. The pause was suddenly broken by Steve.

"Fabergé."

Rosie looked up, confused. Dustin seemed taken aback as well, "What?"

"It's Fabergé Organics," Steve explained, though he seemed slightly hesitant as he told his wisdom, "Use the shampoo and conditioner, and when your hair's damp... It's not wet, okay? When it's damp!"

Dustin nodded profusely, very invested in what Steve was saying. This didn't exactly apply to Rosie, her hair wasn't like Steve's or Dustin's, so she just sat back and enjoyed the show, "Damp."

"You do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray," Steve continued, and Dustin's eyes widened in surprise.

"Farrah Fawcett spray?" Dustin looked like he was holding back a monstrous laugh.

"Yeah, Farrah Fawcett," Steve nodded, sure of himself, "You tell anyone I just told you that and your ass is grass. You're dead, Henderson. Do you understand? Rosie? I trust you."

Rosie smiled, happy to be trusted, "Thanks."

"Hang on, you trust Rosie more than me? You literally just met."

Steve nodded once more, "Yup."

Dustin scoffed and rolled his eyes, continuing to leave the trail of meat, "Farrah Fawcett, really?"

"I mean, she's hot."

Rosie nodded in enthusiastic agreement.

•. ° . * .·. . ✧:. ·.