𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - HAVE COURAGE

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ HAVE COURAGE

SOMEHOW, Rosie had an immediate gut feeling that told her this was El. By the way, Mike was staring at her, like he hadn't seen her in a lifetime, the way the rest of the party was shocked, yet simultaneously overjoyed...not to mention the door had unlocked on its own. El didn't look the way she had imagined, but she supposed hair did grow over time. A billion questions made themselves known in her mind, where had she been all this time? Had she come back from the dead? Had she even died? The rest of the group seemed just as confused, so Rosie felt solidarity in her cluelessness.

This girl...El, Rosie was guessing, had perfectly slicked-back hair, a black jacket rolled up her forearms, and white converse paired with light blue rolled-up jeans. Her nose was bleeding, a sure sign of her power usage. Now, Rosie had never been a fashion expert, nor had she been too attached to the clothing she wore, but even she could see as clear as day that El looked...what would Chrissy say? Bitchin'?

Bitchin'. She looked bitchin'.

Rosie watched as Mike and El fell into each other's arms, sharing an embrace that warmed Rosie's heart. Dustin had told her that they were super close friends, and Rosie was overjoyed by the fact they could see each other again.

"Is that...?" Max trailed off, looking to the boys for answers. Lucas and Dustin just nodded, focusing completely on the newly returned girl.

"The hell is this?" Hopper approached Eleven, wrapping a protective arm around her, "Where you been?'

"Where have you been?"

"You've been hiding her," Mike's eyes widened as he made the realisation, "You've been hiding her this whole time!" He sounded angrier than ever before, as he shoved the police chief.

"Hey!" Hopper shouted, pulling the overwhelmed boy off of him, "Let's talk." With that, the two sunk off to another room, to most likely share a shouting session Rosie did not want to be a part of, nor witness.

Rosie leaned into Max, a wistful smile coating her face, "I love when people are reunited. It's so...happy."

Max turned to her, almost surprised that Rosie found joy in something that didn't concern her, until the redhead just smiled back, grasping Rosie's hand.

two new party members watched as the three old engaged in a group hug as if soaking up the fact they were all still alive.

"We missed you," She heard Lucas say.