Part 7: Retracing old grounds [better than a growing potion] Evangelion Ep 1

Previously On "SIR x NGE" (Self Insert Reader x Neon Genesis Evangelion)

(F/N) (L/N) under mysterious circumstances has found himself transported from the real world to the world of Evangelion, having joined Shinji and Misato in their escape for Tokyo-3 to NERV headquarters only to be killed but somehow he found himself back in Misatos Car like he had like it didnt even happen somehow (F/N) had travelled back in time before his death, but was this some sort of delusional psychosis he was suffering from or did (F/N) somehow not only get trapped in another world but also be stuck in some sort of groundhog day scenario see what happends next.

--------------------------------------

[In an Elevator]

As we entered the elevator I knew shortly that I was too meet Dr Akagi once again she's quite perceptive so I better be careful to not make myself suspicious like I did last time.

Ding!

Misato Katsuragi: Hiya, Ritsuko.

Ritsuko then budges into the elevator without asking Misato to just move just like last time

Ritsuko Akagi: Why are you wasting my time, Captain Katsuragi?

Ritsuko Akagi: Aren't you aware that we're short on both time and manpower?

Misato Katsuragi: Sorry!

Ritsuko Akagi: So, this is the boy and the straggler?

Misato Katsuragi: Oh, yes this is (F/N) someone who we found in Tokyo-3 [Misato gestures her head] and to our right, According to the Marduk report, Shinji here is the third Child.

Ritsuko Akagi: I'm glad to meet you both.

Shinji Ikari: Sure.

(F/N) (L/N): Excuse me with an outfit like that [(F/N] point to Ritsuko swimsuit] i would say your the one who's sticking out like a sore thumb!

[Ritsuko hones onto (F/N) for his sarcastic remark]

[Misato then smacks (F/N) on the head]

(F/N) (L/N): OW! [(F/N) Rubs his head], What why you hitting me she's the one who's strutting around like some sort of super model in that skimpy outfit, I mean with clothes like that what kind of workplace is this!

Misato Katsuragi: BE NICE!!!

Misato Katsuragi: Sorry about that, (F/N) here is a bit rebellious, but other than that how do you say it... he's also a bit of a... Dark Horse.

[Ritsuko hum's in interest]

Misato Katsuragi: And Shinji here [Misato puts her hand on his shoulder] is just like his dad. With out the unfriendly part, that is.

[Ritsuko just stares at (F/N) and Shinji like before, but because (F/N) doesn't have anything to make him look busy (F/N) just ends up having a awkward staring contest with Ritsuko once again]

Later...

Shinji Ikari: It's so dark.

[The lights in the room abruptly come back on]

Shinji goes into shock

Shinji Ikari: A face? A giant robot?

Shinji appears to be hysterical at the situation, almost like he thinks he's in a dream he needs reassurance he isn't going crazy.