Part 8: Big bang conclusion [The first of many] Evengelion Ep 2

Previously On "SIR x NGE" (Self Insert Reader x Neon Genesis Evangelion)

(F/N) (L/N) under mysterious circumstances has found himself transported from the real world to the world of Evangelion, having joined Shinji and Misato in their escape for Tokyo-3 to NERV headquarters only to be killed but somehow he found himself back in Misatos Car like he had like it didnt even happen somehow (F/N) had travelled back in time before his death, but was this some sort of delusional psychosis he was suffering from or did (F/N) somehow not only get trapped in another world but also be stuck in some sort of groundhog day scenario see what happends next.

Shinji is now confronted with the 'ANGEL', while in the depths of Eva Unit One.

*Misato, (F/N) and Ritsuko are in the operating room of Nerv underground.

Misato: Are you ready Shinji?

Shinji: Ah, yes.

Misato: Remove the final safety lock! Evangelion Unit One, lift off!

Misato: Shinji, think about only walking now.

Shinji: Walking...

Ritsuko: It's walking!

*The Eva takes its first steps however just as it gains momentum that same moment Shinji loses his composure and falls forward.

(F/N): oh damn...

Misato: Shinji-kun, come on! Hurry up, stand up as soon as possible!

*ANGEL lifts Eva up and grasps Eva's left arm tightly.

Misato: Shinji-kun, keep your head. It isn't your arm.

*regardless of misatos claims just because that not his actual arm doesn't mean the pain feels any less real as shinji scream in agony*

(F/N): Not his arm, then why the hell is he screaming like that!

Misato: (F/N) Not now!

Ritsuko: How is Eva's protection system?

Maya: The signal doesn't work.

Makoto: Field has not been developed!

Ritsuko: It won't do?!

* The ANGEL with a swift tug came the turning sound of broken bone as the Eva left arm was crushed.

Shinji: AHHHHHH!

(F/N): My god.

Maya: The left arm has been damaged.

Makoto: The circuits have snapped.

* The ANGEL ever relentless goes for another attack against the Eva.

Misato: Shinji-kun, dodge it!

*Shinji still being disorientated is unable to stop the ANGEL'S attack to the head of EVA-01.

Maya: The front area of the head is cracked!

Ritsuko: The armoring won't stand any more.

Shigeru: Head damaged! Damages unidentified!

Maya: The nerves for control are snapping one after another.

Makoto: The pilot, no response.

Misato: Shinji-kun!

* The ANGEL retracting his assault against the Eva looms over almost like the creature is taking satisfaction in its victory over the Adam imposter; Then Red, blood-like liquid beings to spurts from the head like a water hose.

(F/N) Thoughts: This is it this is when it happens.

Shigeru: Head damaged, extent unknown!

Maya: Trouble maintaining activity!

Misato: What's the status?

Maya: Synchrograph has reversed. Pulses are flowing backward!

Ritsuko: Cut the circuits! Stop them!

Maya: No use! The signal is refused. It can't be received!

Makoto: No response from the monitoring system. Life or death unknown!

Shigeru: Unit One is totally silent.

Ritsuko: Misato!

(F/N) Watched on with anxious concern feeling as if seconds were turning into hours this is when the Eva was meant to go berserk.

Misato: So much for this time... Stop the operation. Pilot's protection

has top priority. Eject the plug by force!

Maya: Impossible. It's totally out of control.

Misato: What?!

*Eva's left eye flashes as it appears like a glowing white almost like staring to into the sun its almost blinding.

Female voice: Eva restarted!

Maya: No! It can't move!

Misato: It can't be...

Ritsuko: Gone wild?

* The Muzzle breaks showing the Eva teeth jagged and rough it then roars with a booming voice that of a berserking animal.

*The Eva then jumps into a frontal summersault but it look unnatural almost like the Eva is being control on string its form and the way it collides with the Angel is almost discomforting.

*The Eva then starts grabbing the angel it would seem that it attempts to remove it core via digging its fingers into its flesh, however the angel throws the EVA off who immediately retaliates by charging the ANGEL once again.

Fuyutsuki: We've won.

Ritsuko: The AT-Field...

*The EVA charges into the ANGELS AT-Field crashing into it.

Misato: We can't--as long as the Angel has its AT-Field--

Ritsuko: --Eva can't touch the Angel.

*The EVA regenerates it broken arms as the skin of the creature beneath is once again covered in its metallic second skin.

Shigeru: Left arm restored.

Misato: Incredible...

Maya: Unit One expanding the AT-Field. It's neutralizing the phase space.

Ritsuko: No, it's eroding...

*The Eva tore through the ANGELS AT-Field with its bare hands.

Misato: It tore through the AT-Field like it was nothing...

*The ANGEL shot an eye beam directly at the EVA crating a massive beam of the shape of a cross, the EVA unfazed with it attack immediacy countered by grabbing it arm in revenge the EVA broke both of the ANGELS arms appearing mangled and dislocated, the EVA kicked the ANGEL away the EVA then slammed into the ANGEL as they both crashed through numerous buildings, with the EVA on top it began to beat the angel as it grabbed the bones near its torso that resembled ribs it jammed these into the ANGELS core.

*ANGEL hugs Eva's head, changing shape and covering it like a ball.

Misato: It's gonna self-destruct?!

* A big explosion.

Misato: Eva is...?

* Eva is walking, alive

Ritsuko: That is Eva's...

Misato: ...true appearance...

*Blackout

*Shinji awoke gasping for air he quickly realised that he wasn't within the EVA but instead was in hospital room as he scanned this unfamiliar environment he eyes locked into (F/N) who was sleeping in a chair his feel resting on the arms, his body slanted to the chairs position, Shinji stared at him for what seemed like several moments he then rested his head on the pillow again.

Shinji: An unknown ceiling...

End of this chapter