Part 5: Among the mad [Im gonna flip the plot on its A**] Evangelion Ep 1

Previously On "SIR x NGE" (Self Insert Reader x Neon Genesis Evangelion)

(F/N) (L/N) under mysterious circumstances has seen himself be transported from the real world to the world of Evangelion, having joined Shinji and Misato in their escape for Tokyo-3 to NERV headquarters, when they arrive Misato, Ritsuko, Shinji and (F/N) then go into the deeper levels of NERV to show Shinji the Unit-01 and as well to meet his "Illustrious" father Gendo Ikari, Who's already giving our reluctant hero the stink eye, be careful (F/N) who know what nefarious plans he's already conducting in the demented head of his. 

In the NERV Hanger of Unit-01

Gendo Ikari: We're moving out.

Misato Katsuragi: Moving out?! Unti-00 is still in Cryo-stasis isn't it?

[Misato looks towards to Unit-01 and then back to Gendo]

Misato Katsuragi: Wait a second. You're going to use unit-01?

Ritsuko Akagi: There's no other way.

Misato Katsuragi: Now wait, Rei can't do it yet, can she?

Misato Katsuragi: We've got no pilot!

Ritsuko Akagi: One's just been delivered.

[Upon Ritsuko's response, Misato's face scrunches up in anger]

Misato Katsuragi: Are you serious?

Ritsuko Akagi: Shinji Ikari...

[Shinji looks down from the ground to meet Ritsuko face]

Shinji Ikari: Yes?

...

Ritsuko Akagi: Will you pilot it.

Misato Katsuragi: But even Rei Ayanami took seven months to synchronise with her Eva.

Misato Katsuragi: It's impossible for him to do it! He just got here!

Ritsuko Akagi: He just has to sit in the seat. We don't expect more than that.

Misato Katsuragi: But...

Ritsuko Akagi: Repealing that Angel is our ultimate priority.

Ritsuko Akagi: If putting someone who has a chance of of synchronising into an Eva unit gives us even the slightest chance, then we have to do it. 

Ritsuko Akagi: You do understand that, don't you, Captain Katsuragi?

[There is a short pause until Misato Sighs]