Part 9: Passing Danger [Curiouser and curiouser!] Evangelion Ep 2

Previously On "SIR x NGE" (Self Insert Reader x Neon Genesis Evangelion)

(F/N) (L/N) under mysterious circumstances has found himself transported from the real world to the world of Evangelion, having joined Shinji and Misato in their escape for Tokyo-3 to NERV headquarters only to be killed but somehow (F/N) found himself back in Misatos car like nothing  had happened like it didn't even occur somehow (F/N) had travelled back in time after his death, with "Shinji" successfully defeating the Angel (F/N) finds relief that his presence hasn't changed this battle, but can the same thing be said for the next or for the one after that too?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Shinji just stared at the white glossing ceiling for what seemed like forever trying to come to terms with the events that had just occurred for what felt like days only happens maybe less than a day ago trying to wrapped his mind about everything his father, the EVA, the ANGEL, everything he hasn't seen his fath---- a head came into view.

(F/N): You awake? he whispered

*Shinji jolted from the shock briefly letting out a yell as he head went up instinctively smacking (F/N) on the nose (F/N) recoiled back in pain clenching his nose now slightly red.

Shinji: Oh my (F/N) i..im..mm so sorry it was an accident i didn't mean it, i didn't mean it.

*Shinji shot out of the bed going to (F/N) who's now back in the chair the way that Shinji talked and carried himself would make you think he just stabbed someone with a fork pacing and stuttering over himself.

(F/N): Shinji relax man really its fine I was an accident and more of my fault if were being honest.

*Shinji looked towards (F/N) his face his eyes looking to the floor almost as if he didn't believe him.

(F/N): Dude i'm safe, you're safe, the whole city's safe you beat that ANGEL thing you're like a superhero now man straight out of the cartoons; –(F/N) took a seat next to shinji.

*Shinji looked to (F/N) his eyes resonating with a sort of spark.

Shinji: A hero... really?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Shinji and (F/N) stand in a corridor, gazing out a window.

(F/N): How'd it feel?

*Shinji looked to (F/N) whom took him away for his day dreaming.

Shinji: What?

(F/N): How did it feel being in that EAV piloting in it, fighting in it, i mean?

*Shinji looked at (F/N) a brief intrusive image entered his mind as he saw the EVA'S monstrous green eye staring into his soul.

Shinji: I... I... I don't really want to talk about right now i'm sorry.

(F/N): It's cool man consider the question dropped, like how you dropped that ANGEL down tally right now thanks to you humans (1) ANGELS (0).

*(F/N) gave shinji a friendly jab which seemed to of risen his spirits he had never been praised so much before it was almost overwhelming.

*In truth (F/N) knew shinji didn't do anything it was his "mother" how did the heavy lifting but this was meant to help shinji so a little while lie can't do much harm?

* Near the far end of the corridor a faint noise could be heard which was coming ever closer and closer until, Rei passes by them, being wheeled down on a hospital bed the two just stared at her as she returned their glaze with a single unblinking eye.